1

The Tucker Residents
Jimin's POV

"Essence come here please." I said to my five year old daughter. "Mommy I want to see daddy." she said to me as she stood in front of me. So i bent down to her height to talk to her. "I know you do baby so me and you and Auntie Conan are going to go watch daddy and Uncle Amir play basketball." I said to her and she got excited.

"But that won't happen if you won't let me do your hair so can I do that and then we can leave and go see daddy." I said to her. "Okay mommy." she said to me. "Good now let's go in the bathroom so I can do your hair." I said to her and so we walked my bathroom to do her hair.

"And then it was so big mommy like we were the same size." Essence said to me. As she was tell me about Amir's dog he has. "That's so cool baby but were you scared." I said to her. "No because daddy told me it wasn't going to hurt me." she said to me. "Yeah daddy won't let anything hurt his princess." I said to her and she smiled.

"Alright baby I'm done with your hair now go and put your shoes on so we can leave because if we leave now then you can see your daddy before the game starts." I said to her so she ran to go put her shoes on. While she did that I made sure that everything was secure in the house and then went to go get my car keys.

"Momma I'm ready now." Essence said to me. "Okay let's go then." I said to her as we walked out the house. I then helped her inside the car and made sure she was secure and then I got in. "Alright let's go see daddy." I said to her and then I started driving towards the stadium.

^Essence Outfit

^Essence Outfit

^Jimin's Outfit

^Jimin's Outfit