A very beautiful young girl with a long, hip-length black hair that symbols the Cisneros March and brilliant purple eyes framed by thick, long eyelashes. She wore lavish gowns of fine fabric and jewelry, fitting for the Marquess's daughter.

"Diana Cisneros, my child. What is you want to ask? It's alright, you can ask for anything" The Emperor asked to Diana while the Emperor's son, the Crown Prince was watching them and sercetly glaring at the young girl with those resentment and hatred eyes as everyone was watching the young Marchioness who stared at the Emperor.

Since Diana Cisneros was born, her destiny is to be engaged with the Crown Prince Derrick Godinez.

Due of that, she was trained in a young age to became a proper princess and soon to be Empress of the Godinez Empire.

Even the Emperor ensured Marquess Cisneros that their first child would be the heir of the Cisneros March while the others, heirs of the Empire.

"Alright, if you say so....then, let's annual the engagement between me and His Highness, Crown Prince" she spoke loud and clear that stunned everyone in the room, even the Emperor and the Crown Prince Derrick who were shocked by the young black haired girl.

'Yeah, something that the OG Diana couldn't do when that trashy prince who's by the way was glaring at me, mistreated her and acts so shitty cold towards her. After all, I am not the real Diana...I'm just some reader who got reincarnated as her'

'And someone who's willing to give OG Diana's happiness by breaking this shitty engagement with this bastard!'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Goddammit! Seriously, this piece of shit is the worst male lead I ever seen in my entire life! And this stupid and lotus bitch female lead is so dumb?! Why Diana end up deserved that kind of ending?! She's literally did nothing between that stupid Heroine or that asshole!" Young woman in her late teens shouted in fury and annoyance while reading story in her phone.

She let a 'tch' in annoyance before rubbing her dark color hair while her eyes with her glasses read the part that annoyed her very much.

"This is worst shittiest story I ever read!" She nearly yelled before throwing her phone towards her pillow and sighs in annoyance.

'That girl is me, Tsukiyama Sana. The girl who's cussing badly and have a pretty much bad attitude. I was just your typical Japanese highschool student with Korean descent and pretty athletic...'

'I was in college back then, I was 19 years old before I died. That story I am cursing both verbally and mentally is the annoying and worst story ever....'Emperor and I' a so called Romantic story which it's the worst ever!'

'The Heroine Marianne Ibanez is fallen noble who became the Saintess who's acts all gracious and rightous as being a so called love idealist which in other words.... She's freaking dumb as hell and stupid white lotus. She's dumber than pigeons. She falls with the Crown Prince Derrick Godinez who's by the way is the worst piece of shit I ever seen. He's good looking piece of shit that's makes a clean trash can stand out. I mean those two characters is most trashiest and awful couple I ever seen'

'The character that catch my eye was Diana Cisneros, who's a tragic and pitiful villainess who end up getting my sympathy for her. I mean this poor 17 year old girl was humiliated by the bastard prince whom she had unrequited love for, and abandoned by him after he cheating her with that stupid bitch and married her as losing her title as empress. This girl end up becoming his concubine which made her life a total! I mean this bastard physically and emotionally abusing her, mistreating her, verbally insulting her, made her feel shittiest. And oh, here's the best part, this son of bitch RAPED HER AND MADE HER LOSE HER KID!!! YEAH YOU HEARD ME! He's a piece of shit! She finally lost it when that bastard revealed that he killed her father that end up with her stabbing him and getting wrongfully executed....'

'Like what the hell is wrong with this piece of shit? F*** him, just f*** him and his stupid wife'

"What a pain in the ass. I should get going and buy myself something to eat" Sana soon said as walking out of her college's dormitory and going to the streets of Tokyo.

Tsukiyama Sana is tall, slim athletic young woman with long, dark green hair in a hime cut and tied into a high ponytail

Tsukiyama Sana is tall, slim athletic young woman with long, dark green hair in a hime cut and tied into a high ponytail. She has sharp dark golden eyes as wearing a pair of glasses. She wore a light green, cut chest hoodie over a black sport bra with dark gray, high waist shorts with a black belt. She also wore knee black socks and sneakers.

Sana end up rubbing the back of her neck as sighing in annoyance.

'Why did Diana didn't do anything? I mean she's rich, she's has good looks, and most important, she could've been a great Marchioness and finding herself good husband over that trash! Ugh, just thinking about makes me loose more of my appetit' she thought.

While walking Sana soon noticed a truck soon lost control and end up heading towards her which made her eyes widen in pure shocked as the truck heading close to her.

'Of all the days, that damn bastard Truck-kun end up choosing me as his next victim'

'You gotta be shitting me'

*CRASH!!!!*

"OH MY GOD!!!!"

"SOMEONE CALL AMBULANCE!!!!"

"HELLO! A TRUCK HIT A GIRL!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!"

'Why did that stupid truck choose me as his next victim?! I just wanna some ramen!!! Shit!!!!' Sana end up cussing as her spirit was falling into the dark abyss.

'Someone, please help...' Sana end up opening her eyes and hearing a voice calling out for help.

'Someone, please! Just please!'

'That voice' Sana thought before seeing the bright light above as she felt being pulled it by it as hearing the voice calling out.

'Please! Save me!!!'

"Ah!!!!" She soon sat up as having her hand on her chest and breathing heavily.

'What the hell?! I'm alive?! But how? Wait, why does my chest feels flat?' she soon looked down and seeing herself wearing a white western nightgown and seeing she was in classic noble lady"s bedroom that she has seen in animes or in Netflix's Bridgerton.

'What the hell?!' she soon gets out of the bed and looking herself in mirror which shocked her and seeing who she was.

'Long, shiny black hair.... brilliant purple eyes...a beautiful face of Eurasian....Holy shit! I'm Diana Cisneros?!?!'

Holy shit! I'm Diana Cisneros?!?!'