"Dude, the people here today are all fucking idiots." She griped, blatantly. "Tell me why I already had two guys try to get my number. They assumed I liked them because I was doing my job — which is being polite."

Seren hummed, shrugging. "What else is new?"

"Your response tells me how shitty it is to be a waitress here." She arched a brow, shaking her head. "And Miyong is being an absolute dickhead today."

Seren laughed. "Shh. They can probably hear you."

"Nobody's gonna hear me with the loud music playing." She affirmed, leaning against the wall of lockers.

The door creaked open once more, both girls pretending as though they were busy.

"Ladies?" Miyong cleared his throat. "Are we hiding in here, or what?"

"Sorry, I was just replacing my apron." Rina quickly created a lie, slipping past their boss through the door.

Seren shut her locker, her tongue toying with her lip ring.

"Did you clock in yet, Seren?" Miyong questioned.

"I'll do that, now." She told him, watching him finally exit the room.

Now that his wretched presence was gone, Seren was able to complete her first order of business which was clocking in.

The first hour and a half wasn't such a drag, whenever she wasn't busy serving drinks to her tables, she was hanging around with the bartender — Seokjin.

He was everyone's favorite, always making their job so much more enjoyable, making jokes, and lightening up the mood.

"What about you, Seren?" Seokjin asked, grabbing her lost attention.

"What?" She asked, her eyes looking over at Rina and Seokjin for some context.

"We're trying to see who had the most awkward encounter with customers." He informed from behind the bar.

"Oh," she perked up in her seat, already having a list ready. "Well, this one time, I was serving this man and his wife, and everything was normal. They were just out to have a nice time together, but I guess the dude drank too much."

"Anyway, before they left, he pulled me aside and told me that he thought I was gorgeous, and proceeded to give me his number, because he wanted to have a threesome." Seren cringed, remembering everything almost perfectly.

Jin and Rina busted out laughing.

"It was so weird, and he was like 'I can convince my wife, just give me a few weeks.'" She mimicked his deep voice accurately. "I had to tell him to please leave, and to never talk to me."

"God, I think you win." Seokjin applauded her, shaking his head.

"Was he cute, at least?" Rina tittered.

"Ew, no. He looked forty-seven." Her shoulders shivered, chills racing down her body.

"Hey, that's only like a twenty-year age gap." Jin informed sarcastically.

"Yeah, twenty-three to be exact." Seren perfectly summed, still scarred from that day.

"Seren." A grating shrill voice put their conversation on hold. "I need you to serve that table these four drinks." Regina placed the black tray above the bar.

"What? That's not my table." Seren argued, bewildered by her orders.

"I didn't ask that. I'm off the clock, so do it." She left before Seren was able to rebuttal, leaving her with a gaping mouth.