"He is here.", Vince's voice broke my chain of thoughts.

After a minute or two, dad walked in looking majestic as ever. He doesn't even look that old. In fact he looks younger than his age.

Vince walked to him and greeted him.

"Welcome home, dad.", Vince said in an emotionless voice and stoic face.

"Good to see you, son.", dad said in an emotionless voice too.

They just nodded at each other and Vince stepped back, giving space for us to greet dad. Sigh. I'm waiting for the day when everything gets sorted out between Vince and dad.

Then I went and wished him. He hugged me and I hugged him back. Then he hugged Dylan and the twins and they greeted him back.

We sat down and Dylan was leaning against the wall and facing dad. Dad looked around as if searching for someone.

Probably Angelina!

Their relationship is very difficult to explain!

"I have an important matter to share with you, dad.", Vince said in his usual emotionless voice and dad nodded at him to continue.

"A week ago, I got a call from the police station informing I have a sister and asked me if I was ready to take her in.", Vince said and paused.

Dad frowned a little. 

"Sister?", he asked.

"Yes, a sister.", Vince replied.

"What? How is that possible? Whose daughter is she?", Dad asked with a stoic face.

If you don't see closely and observe very keenly, you wouldn't see his frown and any expression on his face. 

No doubt, Vince learned to contain his emotions and mask his expressions from our father.

"Yours, dad.", Vince replied and dad's eyes went a little wide in shock.

"That's not possible, Vince. Someone's tricking you.", dad said composing himself with a very little, almost invisible frown on his face.

"I went to see the girl and check myself.", Vince said and paused. Dad nodded at him to continue.

"The girl looked exactly like mom and her eyes were like yours.", Vince stated and dad froze in his seat.

"The girl is fourteen years old.", Vince completed and dad lips parted slightly out of shock.

Everyone went quiet after that. There was absolute silence in the room. Dad looked shocked and in a daze. After a while, he broke out of shock and looked at Vince.

"Are you trying to say that she is the girl your mother gave birth to fourteen years ago?", dad asked and Vince nodded.

"Then what about Angelina?", he asked.

"Angelina is not biologically related to us.", Vince stated.

"What are you talking, Vince? How is that possible?", dad asked with a stoic face.

"I'm trying to find out more information about it. But as of now, we just know that Angelina was swapped with her at birth.", Vince said calmly.

Dad went quiet after that. He was in his own thoughts.

"I want you to tell her the truth about being swapped.", Vince said looking at dad and we looked at him shocked.

"Vince", Ash said shocked.

"Arianna deserves to know the truth.", Vince said calmly.

"What about angel?", Dylan asked with a frown.