before

┍ ┑
before
┖ ┙

❀•°❀°•❀

gif

❀•°❀°•❀

❀•°❀°•❀

"YOU SEE HER?" Sam shouted as the pack bolted through the forest. They had been chasing after Victoria for months to no avail.

"On the right!" Rue replied. "She's in Cullen territory!"

Rue listened for her fast-paced footsteps, she was slightly confused when they disappeared for a second. But she realized what happened when she heard a loud thud and the breaking of rock.

"She jumped!" Rue said.

"I see her!"

Rue heard rocks clatter as a group of people slid to a stop. She heard Carlisle's voice in the distance. "Wait. She's in their territory now."

"She'll get away!" Esme shouted as the Cullens took off running again.

Paul and Malia dropped down more towards the creek as Victoria bolted through the forest.

"No she won't!"

Victoria glanced back, slightly worried as Malia and Paul began closing in on her. Rue pushed her legs harder, getting in line with Sam.

Across the river, she could see the pale faces of the Cullens from the corner of her eye. They would've looked like a blur of white if it hadn't been for how fast the wolves were running.

Malia closed in on the bloodsucker, snapping her jaw as Paul did the same. But unfortunately she was just out of reach.

Malia slid to a stop as Victoria jumped again, changing direction. Rue and Sam pushed forward so they were with Paul.

They kept running, trying as best they could to see the redhead dart through the trees. Rue opted for listening to her footsteps, but it grew difficult as the Cullens frantically chased after her.

The swift footsteps lifted off the ground, jumping through the trees before landing on the ground again, knocking Jasper to the floor in the process.

As Victoria jumped again, Rue heard Rosalie's voice echo through the forest. "Emmett, no!"

"Paul!" Rue shouted as Emmett jumped across the river. He got halfway through before Paul shot forward knocking him in the water and snapping his teeth. Malia followed right behind him, forgetting Victoria as she stood menacingly beside Paul. She let out a threatening growl as Emmett breathed heavily.

The Cullens halted, making sure it didn't escalate as Sam and Rue joined the pair, trying to pull them away from the vampire.

❀•°❀°•❀

THE RUMBLE OF A MOTORCYCLE made Rue's head shoot up. "Jake's back."