cockwarming, and cockblocking kids😍

Dabi is also a teacher, lol 👍🏾
And Shouta loves his dick🙊

Touya's door creaked open, " 'zawa," he rasped, eyes raking over his boyfriend's disheveled figure. Hair wild, turning every which way, oversized shirt draping off his shoulder, exposing creamy skin-- the fabric just almost revealing his love bite from two nights before.

"Couldn't sleep," is all Shouta said as he gently stepped forward, pushing himself between Touya and the door to let himself in.

"Do you know what time it is?" Touya half-heartedly scolded, closing the door and turning to tangle his fingers in soft tufts of black.

"Should've done room checks, Sensei. Can't sleep all that much when Sero is fucking Todoroki into the wall," he pouts, shifting on his feet wondering if that's how it felt if anybody ever heard him and Touya fuck the night away. He leaned into the hand cupping his cheek, a rough thumb gently tugging on his bottom lip.

"You and that filthy mouth," Touya huffed, eyes beginning to hood with lust, "that's not the only reason you came here, is it?"

Shouta hummed softly, a giggle coming out of his nose as a sharp exhale. He turned his head, tongue snaking out to curl and circle around the tip of Shouta's thumb, sucking it in as if it were a cock, tongue moving out of habit. He sank down further, reminding his boyfriend of his lack of a gag reflex, looking up with lustful eyes feigning innocence as he lolled his tongue out-- jaw opening as if to show Touya just how far in his throat he'd gone.

Touya's breathing picked up as their eyes locked. He was a strong man but at that moment he was weak; he couldn't help the way his eyes flickered down to where Shouta was beginning to drool all over his hand, day dreaming of his cock replacing his thumb.

"So, sensei? You gonna put my mouth to good use?"

--

Now there Shouta sat-- well, kneeled actually. Right under Touya's desk, pillow under his knees, face nuzzling into the tent in Touya's sweats. He was getting high in his boyfriend's scent, the natural musk of the night. He's shifted from running his face back and forth Touya's clothed erection to sliding down, burying his nose in those fat balls he loved and adored, so full of the cum he couldn't wait to have in his stomach.

"Are you just gonna pet it all night? Thought you wanted to do this so you could fall asleep." Touya huffed in impatience, boxers beginning to dampen with his pre. He was sure his cock was already purple.

He gasped softly when he felt cold fingers graze his sides just before they curled around the waistband of his sweats and boxers. He raised his hips in assistance, only allowing Shouta to bring them down just below his ass.

"You're not gonna let me suck on those balls, sensei? I wanted a little taste but your pants are in the way," Shouta pouted, fruitlessly tugging the elastic before letting it snap back against the base of Touya's cock, "so unfair tonight," he continued, leaning in to rest his cheek on the inside of Touya's upper thigh, flat tongue reaching out to taste salty skin, leaving kitten licks around the base.

Touya's eyes fluttered closed, enjoying the little stimulation before gently-- but firmly-- burying his hand in black locks, giving a soft tug as Shouta made his way up, tracing the pulsing vein that ran along the underside of his cock. Getting to the head shouta eagerly enveloped it in his mouth, thrashing against the slit as he hollowed his cheeks, humming at the bitter precum. He sunk further and further down, inch by inch, teasing his boyfriend by pulling back up to lave at the spongey tip.

"A blow job is a hell of a lot different from cockwarming, babe," his voice cracked, throat having gone dry from the panting, couldn't help but keep his jaw slack as he watched his boyfriend suck down his cock.

Shouta giggled, sending strong vibrations right down Touya's cock, balls drawing in in surprise. A moan broke the relative silence, Touya's head thrown back as he tried his best not to buck up into the wet heat, not to face fuck his boyfriend until his hot cum shot down his throat and right into his stomach. Satisfied with the reaction, Shouta engulfed Touya's entire cock, shifting his knees and stretching his lips to get more comfortable. He heaved a heavy sigh from his nose, softly shutting his eyes in relaxation. This was his favorite way to destress, his favorite way to fall asleep. The rhythmic twitching of his throat around the head, the way his sense i'm cock throbbed against his tongue, the weight of it in his mouth and the way it stretched his jaw. Paired with Touya's hand on his head, rubbing comforting circles down to the nape of his neck. He would definitely fall asleep from this, if not for the way he had to swallow, quiet groans booming through Touya's chest and making Shouta's own cock stir and leak.

He was just about ready to fall asleep lightly humming around the cock in deep content when he faintly heard an alarming announcement,

"Hey, Eraser Head! Two of your students are at Ground Beta unsupervised! Take responsibility, come discipline them!"

A frustrated groan strained through gritted teeth, "seriously?"

Touya felt rough hands cup the side of his legs, " 'Touya, 'Touya, move, I have to go." Aizawa spoke softly, thumbing his boyfriends cock to break the seal from his lips.

"Huh?" Touya mumbled sleepily, not processing what was going on.

Shouta slowly raised off his cock, setting his head down on his thigh to comfortingly run his fingers through Touya's hair.

"I gotta go," he started.

"Where? Sensei?" Touya asked, still discombobulated, slowly becoming conscious, the buzzing feeling of sleeplessness consuming his body once again. Touya tucked himself back into his sweats, Touya whined at the loss of warmth and the realization of wetness in his boxers.

"Wait for me, I'll make it up to you when I get back," he promised, leaning down to plant a quick kiss on Touya's forehead before stomping out of his dorm.

These fucking problem children are such cockblocks.