Nobody's gonna know😼

This made my fingers hurt☠🤚

Aizawa Shouta had a problem - a big problem! He was sitting in the warm water of the hot spring trying to hide his slowly growing erection. Thankfully his students hadn´t noticed their sensei´s problem. Bakugou was discussing with Dabi about something he couldn´t understand from that distance. The silver haired boy just rolled his eyes at his classmate´s words. Smiling Aizawa watched them amused. Dabi and Bakugou were arguing a lot in the last time. Bakugou was younger than Dabi but somehow he was more grown up than the young man who was three years older than the silver haired boy. Thinking about Dabi made his problem even worse. His cock jumped at the sight of his student´s face. Aizawa watched his handsome features from his seat licking his suddenly dry lips. He remembered the first time he had seen the boy´s face. He had been unable to look away from his handsome features.

Aizawa had heard rumours about his father who had been the most handsome and unpredictable Man in ??. Only one woman had been able to control his hot temper - Rei ????, Dabi´s mother. Unfortunately it had been her own husband who had drove her into suicide. On this faithful day Dabi had lost his mother and his childhood. When Dabi became Aizawa´s student he had been fascinated by the boy who looked like a twelve year old but behaved like a grown man. At first the white haired boy watched his new sensei suspiciously but soon he had opened up to him. His classmates still couldn´t understand Dabi´s strange behaviour. But someday even Bakugou would change his mind. Aizawa smiled at the memories of the Bakugou challenging and teasing Dabi and every time it returned to katsuki like a boomerang.

His thoughts were interrupted by a low voice next to his ear. „Do you need help with that?“ Surprised Aizawa turned his head into the direction of the voice and recognized dabi´s blue eyes looking at him mischieviously. „Don´t think I didn´t notice you staring at me, sensei“, he smiled when the older man blushed furiously. Dabi was way too observant for his 17 years. „Was it that obvious?“, Aizawa asked smiling shyly. Chuckling Dabi sat down next to his sensei without tearing his eyes away from his sensei´s beautiful eyes. Ignoring his question the White haired boy said: „You still didn´t answer my question, sensei. Do you need help with that?“ Dabi pointed at his erection still visible underneath the clear surface of the water. Aizawa looked at the boy with an uncertain expression. „Dabi, you´re my student and I´m your teacher. This won´t be right.“ Smiling mischieviously dabi leaned closer and whispered into his ear seductively: „What if I tell you I´ve wanted to do that for a long time?“ Aizawa bit his lower lip to suppress a low moan and closed his eyes tokeep his self-composure.

„By the way“, Dabi placed one hand on his chest as he added, „We´re alone. Nobody will know.“ Opening his eyes Aizawa looked around confused. Katsuki had left the hot spring, they were indeed alone. Ignoring his doubts Aizawa turned back to Dabi and kissed him gently. The silver haired boy smiled into the kiss biting down on the older man´s lower lip. Aizawa moaned lowly at the feeling Dabi´s soft lips moving against his own and pushed his tongue into his mouth as his student parted his lips lightly. He began to explore every inch of the warm and wet cavern. The sound of Dabi groaning into the kiss let his already rockhard erection twitch in anticipation. Without breaking the kiss the boy straddled his sensei wrapping his arms around his neck. His fingers played with the long black strands of his hair at his neck eliciting a soft moan from Aizawa.

Breaking the kiss Dabi smiled at the older man reaching down between them and closing his fingers around the shaft of Aizawa´s hard member. The jounin threw his head back groaning hoarsely. Dabi used the opportunity to lick and suck the skin on his exposed throat. The boy continued stroking his sensei creating several hickeys at the same time. Aizawa didn´t care about if he could hide the hickeys under his uniform. Right now all that counted was Dabi jerking him off. The water worked as lube increasing the friction on his cock. Wrapping his arms around Dabi, Aizawa caressed the boy´s back gently, he buried his face in the crook of his neck to muffle his moans as Dabi increased the pace of his hand moving up and down his erection. The white haired boy could feel his own cock getting harder with every passing second. The sensation of his sensei´s hot hard flesh sliding through his fist was even better than in his dreams.

Aizawa felt Dabi´s growing arousal and smiled amused. Apparently the boy enjoyed what he was doing. Pulling him closer towards him Aizawa reached down loosening the white haired boy´s grip around his pre-cum leaking cock and took both of them into his hand stroking them slowly. Dabi couldn´t hold back a desperate moan when he felt the older man´s erection sliding against his own. To muffle the sounds of pleasure coming from Dabi, Aizawa kissed him deeply. The boy wrapped his arms around his neck holding onto him. At the same time the older man slipped his free hand down to his backside. His finger disappeared in between his butt cheeks and gently massaged the tight ring of muscles around his entrance. Dabi buried his face in the crook of Aizawa´s neck groaning lowly at the sensation of his sensei touching him in the most intimate way. He gasped surprised when he felt the first finger pressing inside slowly. His cock jumped in anticipation as Aizawa continued fingering him.

Dabi pushed back against his hand. He threw his head back with closed eyes as Aizawa added a second finger crooking them slightly. Aizawa smiled knowingly when a low scream of pleasure escaped the silver haired boy´s throat. Dabi arched his back with a hoarse moan as he came. Aizawa leaned forward and bit down hard on his student´s neck as he followed him over the edge. Even during their orgasm he continued fingering the boy. Soon he was fucking Dabi with three fingers hitting his prostate repeatedly. He could feel Dabi growing hard again in his hand and smiled. „So eager“, he whispered into his ear in a deep seductive voice. His words made Dabi moan loudly. The sounds he was making drove Aizawa crazy. His cock was still hard even after coming only a few minutes ago. Feeling his sensei´s still erect cock Dabi bit down on his earlobe gently before he said in a husky voice: „I want you, sensei. Fuck me, please!“

Aizawa didn´t need a second invitation. Pulling his fingers out of the silver haired boy the jounin helped Dabi lifting his hips just enough so he could position the head of his cock at his loosened entrance. Leaning his forehead against Dabi´s ,Aizawa said: „Just relax, okay?“ His student nodded. Aizawa lowered himself slowly on his sensei´s impressive cock. The white haired boy hissed in pain as he felt the head slipping inside. Immediately Aizawa held him still giving him time to adjust to the intrusion. After a while he asked: „How does it feel?“ - „It hurts a little bit“, Aizawa admitted looking at his sensei. He felt a tingling sensation in his stomach at the warmth in his sparkling blue eyes. Aizawa sent him a serious glance. „You´ll tell me if it hurts. Do you understand, dabi? I don´t want to hurt you.“ Dabi nodded.

The boy groaned hoarsely as he felt Aizawa entering him inch by inch. Finally his sensei was deep inside him. An indescribable arousing experience! After he got used to Aizawa´s impressive size Dabi lifted his hips until his sensei´s cock nearly slipped out. Pushing back down he bit his lower lip to suppress a loud moan. Aizawa placed his hands on his student´s hips watching Dabi moving up and down. Soon he began to thrust into Dabi everytime the boy lowered himself on his erection again. The silver haired boy tightened his grip around Aizawa looking for something to hold on. A few thrusts later Dabi couldn´t hold back anymore and came a second time spurting his semen into the water. Instinctively he clenched around his sensei who groaned loudly as he filled Dabi up with his cum. The feeling of his sensei´s cock twitching and pumping his seed into him made Dabi come a second time. The boy´s scream of pleasure was muffled in a passionate kiss.

„I love you, sensei“, the white haired boy whispered quietly. Smiling happily he rested his head on Shouta´s shoulder. Aizawa pulled him into a loving embrace. „I know, Touya. I love you, too.“ His doubts from earlier had been replaced by his deep love for Dabi, his student and lover.

You Belong To Me---Dabizawa One-shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें