happy birthday kitten😘

Why this she look like their daughter?😺

When Aizawa opened the door he knew something was off. His apartment was dark, but he would usually be greeted with a meowing Ginger. As soon as he made it home she was always there to wrap herself around his legs and beg for treats. Out of his three cats she was the one to always want something, whether it was attention or food, and to not hear her was definitely something that had his body tense.

There was also a breeze that was coming into the apartment and he knew that the windows were closed and locked. Along with that was the smell of cigarettes.

Someone was in his apartment.

He gripped his crutches and cursed himself. He looked down at his partially missing leg, thoughts racing on how to defend himself if he was to get into a fight. There wasn’t much he could do. Adrenaline would be what he depended on with his experience, it’ll have to do.

One of his hands gripped the scarfed weapon around his neck while the other set one crutch against the wall of his apartment entryway. Quiet as he could Aizawa made his way further into the apartment, unraveling his scarf and keeping his breathing steady.

Just as he entered the living room and saw the shadow of a figure sitting on his couch he was ready to launch his scarf, eyes red as his quirk activated, until he heard a voice.

A very familiar voice he was intimate with.

“Hey, kitten,” purred the shadow.

Aizawa paused, a shiver running up his spine as his body tingled in anticipation, his quirk automatically deactivating and fingers loosening around their hold on the scarf. That voice was something he could never forget and his body imprinted it into his skin and muscles and soul, remembered the hands that held and caressed him, remembered the lips that ran over his neck and shoulders and thighs.

It remembered the talks they had about life and hero society, the teasing and banter. The promises they both made.

Remembered the turquoise eyes that would stare at him with hunger and affection and desire just as they were doing now.

“You shouldn’t be here,” was the first thing out of his mouth. He wanted to be closer to him, touch him and kiss him, but he forced himself to stay where he was standing, tired as he was.

He was petting Ginger as she laid in his lap, purring as if there was nothing wrong. Dabi didn’t look offended and only said, “Is that any way to talk to your sweet and doting partner?”

The hero gave him a look. “Sweet and doting is pushing it on the best of days.”

The villain smirked. “Maybe.”

Aizawa turned on the light, squinting for a moment until his eyes adjusted, and when they did he saw something that hadn’t seen in a long time. White hair.

He’s seen the broadcast of the live feed from that day the League won, the pre-recorded video that had been sent to all news stations and played on every channel and on the internet. He’s watched them many times while he was in the hospital, but it was different seeing it in person after so many years.

“Nostalgic, isn’t it?” said Dabi as he tilted his head and stroked a free strand of hair. He ruffled his hair and patted the seat next to him. “C’mere, got something for ya.”

Logic told him to turn his back and call for backup, to arrest him and hate him for everything that the man had done.

Instead he hobbles over because he could never hate him, hasn’t all these years even when he decided to go into villain-y when vigilantism didn’t give him what he wanted. He watched him go from vigilante to villain and never said a word, was there when he decided his codename and when he met the information broker Giran for jobs.