your gonna pay🤚

"Do your students know you're currently jerking it in the bathroom stall at school? You'd get in a lot of trouble, Eraser", Dabi mocked as he could hear the breathy groans of Aizawa relieving himself.

"Shut up... this is all your fault.. for sending me that video at this time. When did you even have the time to take that?"

Dabi chuckled. "I have my ways. Must've been pretty good if it got you all worked up like this. Couldn't even wait until you got home".

Aizawa could only grip himself tighter thinking back to the video Dabi sent of him stroking his cock while stuffing his ass with a dildo. The video caught him way off guard since he opened it in the teacher's lounge before closing it quickly and shoving it in his pocket to head to the bathroom.

Making sure no one was in there, he pressed play and he could see the way Dabi would touch himself while moaning and eventually moan Aizawa's name as he came.

The sight was too irresistible for him to wait until he got home to take care of his growing erection in his pants and so he opted for the bathroom stall.

"Damn, Eraser. Hearing you make those sounds, I might have to take care of myself right now."

Aizawa huffed. "Aren't you on a mission?"

"I am but I can always hide away for a while. This alleyway seems fine to rub one out quickly."

Dabi unzipped his pants revealing his hardened cock and began stroking himself to the sound of Aizawa on the other line. Aizawa tilted his head back against the stall door and kept going while he closed his eyes, his release approaching soon since he had started before Dabi.

"Shit...Touya..."

"What, don't tell me your close already. I've only just started", Dabi teased. "Better keep it down or someone will hear you".

"I d-don't care", he stuttered, his pace quickening as his lower body tensed up.

"Let it out if you have to. Just imagine yourself cumming on my handsome face while you're at it."

Aizawa groaned and could practically feel the smirk Dabi had on the other line. He looked down at his cock to imagine Dabi right there on his knees with his tongue out, eagerly awaiting for his load. The visual alone tipped him over and before he knew it he grunted as he came hard, his cum shooting out onto the bathroom floor.

"Shit, I'm getting close too, fuck... guess that visual worked for you huh?", Dabi said, picking up his pace until he finally had his release. "Dammit.. it got on my glove... whew".

Aizawa looked at the mess he made on the floor, being careful to not get any on his suit. As much as he wanted to relax, he had to clean up before -

"Hey, Eraser you in here?", someone asked as they came into the bathroom, Aizawa making the voice out to be none other than Present Mic. He shifted quickly and stood in front of the mess so that Mic didn't actually see under the door.

"I'm in here, what do you want?". He had a hint of annoyance in his voice but Mic was used to that already.

"You left without saying anything. You okay?"

"I'm fine, I'm just dealing with an important phone call. I'll be out in a few."

"You could've just stood in the hallway, there's no one out here."

"Does it really matter?", Aizawa responded back. Just wait for me outside."

"Sure thing!", and with that, Mic left the bathroom. Aizawa was finally able to take a deep breath and relax.

"Got caught?", Dabi said with a chuckle.

"No, it was just Mic", he said as he leaned his arm against the door.

"Ah, well I should be heading back to patrol. Felt nice to get some sort of relief", Dabi replied as he leaned his phone against his shoulder to zip up his pants with his clean glove. "Gotta find some way to get my cum off my glove though."

"Hey, don't think this is over. We're meeting up later. You're paying for this."

Dabi smirked. "Wouldn't wanna miss that, Daddy."