🥴Lazy eye🥴

Aizawa shoved the scarred man against the solid brick wall and tightened his capture weapon. An easy smirk spread across that awful face even as Aizawa pulled the weapon tighter around the man’s wrists.

“Are you trying to die, villain?”

“Only as much as you’re trying to, hero,” Dabi responded, flames blooming from his palms. Aizawa growled low and deep, hair lifting as his eyes glowed red. Dabi laughed, his fire extinguished. “Has anyone told you how it feels when you do that? How it feels to have your Quirk just disappear?”

“Just shut up.” Aizawa pressed in closer, feeling his limit getting near. He needed to find a way to incapacitate Dabi before he had access to his Quirk again. He shoved a leg between the villain’s and knocked his ankles out from beneath him. Dabi fell to one knee, nothing giving away if he was surprised by the change in his position or not. A flash of a memory jolted Aizawa, his Quirk deactivating as he shut his eyes like that would stop the images running through his head.

“Are you remembering the last time we met, Aizawa?” Dabi’s voice was hoarse, like he just had a cock down his throat. For all Aizawa knew, he might’ve. Aizawa glared down at the asshole, refusing to respond. The villain continued, “I do.”

Dabi got fully onto his knees, blue eyes burning. Aizawa, against his better judgement, let his capture weapon loosen. Instead of taking the upper hand and throwing the hero to the ground or worse, Dabi braced his hands on Aizawa’s thighs. “I remember how you fucked my throat raw, Aizawa.” Dabi rubbed his scarred cheek against the hero’s thigh, never breaking eye contact. “I remember how you begged me to let you cum when I was inside you.”

It wasn’t thought out, but Aizawa lashed out, slapping Dabi across the face before grabbing the villain by the chin. “Tell me where your fucking hideout is, Dabi .”

“When you erase people’s Quirks, you know how that feels, right?” Dabi asked, ignoring the command. Aizawa didn’t move to stop Dabi’s hands from making their way to his zipper. He knew the moment he spotted the villain this would be where they’d end up. He didn’t stop the first time and he certainly wouldn’t be stopping now.

Dabi groaned when he found Aizawa’s cock within his jumpsuit. It was on reflex that the hero activated his Quirk. Dabi shivered, hands fisting into Aizawa’s jumpsuit as he pressed close. Aizawa grabbed onto those black locks and pulled. His own hair stayed floating, eyes beginning to itch. Fuck, he was going to need his eyedrops after this. One of Dabi’s hands reached up, fumbling for Aizawa’s zipper. Aizawa should bat that scarred hand away, should string Dabi up and take him immediately to the nearest police station, but his dumbass cock was already straining against his underwear.

When his cock meets the cold night air, Aizawa closed his eyes and let out a quiet groan. He tightened his grip in Dabi’s hair. The man in his hold let out a soft puff of laughter and let a flame engulf his hand, burning the fabric of Aizawa’s underwear. Aizawa immediately reactivated his Quirk, glaring. “Don’t do that. I’m not into fireplay.”

“What’re you worried about, hero ? Are you afraid of a little heat?” Dabi licked his lips, eyes fluttering when Aizawa answered with a tug of Dabi’s hair. The hero was transfixed. He growled low in his throat and used his other hand to pull the burnt fabric away from his cock. He watched Dabi’s eyes spark in interest and how he so meekly dropped his mouth open. A little bit of spit was already pooling in the center of Dabi’s tongue and, shit , Aizawa forgot how much of a needy slut this asshole made him. Dabi let the spit dribble out, making his piercings shine more in the dim light. “Thought you liked it last time.”

Aizawa snorted. “Don’t you ever shut the fuck up?”

“Never.”

Aizawa shoved Dabi back up against the wall, head cradled in one hand while he placed the head of his cock on Dabi’s bottom lip, or what was left of it. He started slow, threading in his cock until Dabi had most of him in his mouth. Aizawa hissed, Quirk deactivating as he blinked. Dabi whined, palm heating up dangerously. Aizawa drove his cock the rest of the way into Dabi, causing the younger man to choke around him. It felt almost too hot, too wet inside the villain’s mouth and it reminded Aizawa immediately of the last time they were in this same position.

This time, Aizawa swore to himself, he won’t let himself get too lost in the pleasure.

Dabi’s tongue added pressure along the bottom of Aizawa’s cock. It was about the only thing he could do. Aizawa set a brutal pace from the start; he didn’t care about Dabi’s wellbeing or emotional health, so why not give him what they both want? His cock thrusted in and out, each time hitting the back of the other man’s throat. Aizawa began to feel hazy and his Quirk activated again, hair floating up, capture weapon wrapping tight around Dabi’s wrists and ankles. Aizawa thrusted deep into Dabi’s throat and ground his hips against the villain’s face. He could feel his orgasm building so quickly with the asshole’s throat fluttering around the head of his cock.

Aizawa wished maybe he had something in his to help him feel full, to help his orgasm last longer and hit him harder. He wondered briefly if Dabi felt the same way. Probably not. Dabi only allowed his mouth to be fucked, he’d said once. Only his throat. His ass, he said, was owned by somebody else. Aizawa told himself he didn’t care, that this was just another form of interrogation, even if he rarely felt like he got anything of importance from these transactions. Dabi’s fingers twitched against the hero’s thighs and he groaned around the cock in his mouth.

Aizawa doubled over, hands pulling at Dabi’s hair and he came down the asshole’s throat. He let Dabi milk him through his orgasm until he was shaking with overstimulation. Dabi pulled off with an obscene little pop , a little bit of Aizawa’s cum escaping his mouth.

“You never answered my question, hero.” Dabi was still tangled in the hero’s capture weapon, still pressed against the dirty wall. “Don’t you know what it feels like when you erase someone’s Quirk?”

Aizawa grunted, using one hand to tuck himself back into his jumpsuit. He listened quietly, trying not to show his interest. Dabi chuckled lowly and that was when Aizawa noticed the dark, wet spot spreading from the villain’s groin to his upper thighs. He looked blissed out. To test his theory, Aizawa activated his Quirk again, and watched how Dabi groaned and twitched beneath him.

“You’re just a sick fuck,” Aizawa finally answered.

“Maybe. But you’re just as sick as me.”

Dabi gave Aizawa one last smirk, knowing full well what Aizawa’s limits were. When Aizawa blinked, Dabi burst into flames, leaving Aizawa unscathed, but alone.