🔥That one dabi vs aizawa scene but they fuck🔥

Let's pretend dabi isn't a clone in this thx!

“Be logical about this, at least save your legs. It’d be a real pain to carry you off to jail without them”.

And with that Aizawa pressed the villain beneath him head deeper into the soil, Dabi let out a struggling growl while adding more pressure to his injured arm. This wasn’t the plan, the scarred-up man underestimated the pro hero. He didn’t expect to be caught in his binds so quickly, let alone pinned down to the ground. Though, Dabi could pay attention to the painful grip in his black locks and the crotch threatening to press against his behind. He was more turned on than anything. He wasn’t feeling too much of a lose with being captured, especially if he can get something out of the situation like the hero's cock. He bet it’s hot and heavy while hidden underneath that baggy jumpsuit. Perfect to fill him up or suck on desperately. The thoughts were making Dabi feel his core coil and body grow warmer than normal. His vibrant blue eyes flicked to Aizawa behind him who had got distracted by the fire that raged on in the forest caused by Dabi.

How cute, he’s worried about his students but Dabi will certainly get them off his mind. He grinned coyly but strained, “aw, don’t want to end our fun too quickly, do you, Eraser?” and arched his back so that his ass was able to press against the hero’s crotch. Dabi held in a pleased groan, so the hero was hiding a big dick under those clothes like he thought. Aizawa sharply inhaled at the feeling, his gaze snapping back on Dabi who was side eyeing him with lidded eyes and an eager expression. It made Aizawa’s face slightly twist in disgust at such a shameful but... inviting display. Dabi had a unique appearance, it wasn’t pretty, it was disturbing to see the staples dig and tug in his mismatched skin to keep it all together. Though, he isn’t ugly... his ass pressing into his cock caused a familiar heated sensation to fill the hero’s senses, even make him begin to ache. The villain was probably just trying to throw him off but he wasn’t going to let that happen. Aizawa had his captured weapon wrap around Dabi’s form instantly, arms pinning to his side as the binds held him. The mismatched man groaning as his broken arm pressed against his body. The older man had a hold on the end of the binding with one hand to keep it tight and remain in control of Dabi’s movement while the other remained in the black messy hair.

He didn’t push the other’s hips away, he kept Dabi there to feel his cock begin to harden against his ass. He noticed the one beneath only look more excited, his grin splitting his face as his teeth tugged on his bottom lip. Was the guy that desperate? Did everything turn him on? It made Aizawa scoff. Pathetic. However, he wasn’t going to deny that the villain’s desperation and shamelessness was enticing. He was acting more like a whore than a villain but maybe it was a good idea to put him in his place... what kind of hero would Aizawa be if he didn’t teach the bad guy a lesson?

Aizawa tightened the wraps on Dabi’s body, staring down at him intensely. Though, he pulled the villain into his lower half even more so, grinding down on him and wanting more friction to ease his half hard cock. “You’re right, how could I end this so soon when I could personally put slutty filth like you in your place. Just so I know that you’re getting the treatment you deserve for myself.” Aizawa said, his voice dropping an octave. Dabi practically moaned at his words, arching his back more, his knees digging into the dirt and lifting up his hips as much as he could for the one above him who rutted against him. He could feel his own cock get uncomfortably stiff in his jeans, it’s being getting like that ever since Aizawa slammed him into the ground and pinned him down. The villain purred, “oh yeah, sure. Not because you want to fuck me or anything. You heroes are always so self-entitled, it’s actually fucking funny-” and with that, Dabi’s face was harshly pressed further into the ground. Aizawa grimaced, he was hoping Dabi would stop running that mouth of his. Maybe he could just slam his cock down his throat so he wouldn’t have to deal with his attitude but fucking his tight ass wasn’t something Aizawa was going to pass up now when it’s right there. He’ll deal with that bitch mouth; he is pretty good at doing that.