attention-A/N + Another story

So today I had somebody Dm me about the One-shots with dabi being a student & talking about how he was a minor and that it makes aizawa look like a p3d0. But I never stated that he was under 18, And I'm sorry I didn't. But now that it has come to my attention, I'm gonna say this, Dabi Is his age that he is in the anime/manga, and so is aizawa. Its supposed to be that dabi is in rehab for past villains.

Now with the story

Shouta had been ignoring him the few times he'd stop by the Dorms. Always too busy to dick him down. Touya was not about to throw away his pride and beg the man to fuck him. He was going to do the closest thing to that.

He was now wearing a lacy black bra and a matching pair of panties that left nothing to the imagination. Before laying down on the older man's bed, he looked at himself in the mirror. The lingerie hugged the curves he didn't even know he had in such an enticing way. The black made his pale skin look even paler, almost as if the moon had kissed it.

He briefly wondered if this was how others saw him. He wondered if others thought he looked as pretty as he felt he did at that moment. He quickly pushed those thoughts away. There was no use to meditate on such foolish thoughts.

He grabbed the bottle of lube he'd found in a corner of Shouta's apartment and squeezed some onto his hand. He knew Shouta would be back soon and he planned to give him a show.

He pushed his panty to the side and pressed a finger teasingly to the entrance of his hole. He circled the rim a couple of times before pushing it in. Soon a second finger joined, followed closely by a third.

Once the third finger was in, he fucked himself earnestly. He toyed with his prostate and didn't stop once he felt Shouta's presence outside the apartment. If anything he only moaned louder.

Shouta was watching him from the doorway. He didn't have to look up to know he was there, he could feel his heavy gaze on him.

"Seems like you're having fun, Touya." The Todoroki turned to look at him. His dark eyes were shining with so much lust that Touya's hand stilled.

"Sensei." He moaned. The Villan boss was now looming over him, dark eyes raking over his body. He snaked a hand under his bra and started playing with his nipple.

"Did you feel abandoned? Unwanted perhaps?" Shouta cooed at the younger." If you wanted some attention, all you had to do was ask."

Touya remained quiet and looked away. He didn't even look back at the black-haired man when he laid on his belly between Touya's legs and groped his cock through the panties.

"Don't be like that, Touya. I have the whole night to make it up to you." He looked at Touya in the eyes as he mouthed his dick, as well as he could through both his mask and the panties." I might even call in sick tomorrow to pound you into my bed."

"Actions speak louder than words."

Shouta only hummed. His fingers found their way to his ass. He groped the cheeks and as he did that, he got the sudden urge to bite. To claim.

He pushed his fingers in to check if Touya had properly stretched himself. He knew the Todoroki could handle a little bit of pain and discomfort, but he still didn't want to hurt him.

"Just fuck me already."

"Maa. So impatient." Still, he pulled out his dick and lined it up at Touya's entrance. He sheathed himself inside the younger in one go. He doesn't give Touya a full minute to adjust before he's pounding earnestly.

Amidst the sound of skin meeting skin and their pants and moans, Shouta hears Touya whimper," Fuck. Sensei. Breed me."

Shouta stills, his cock buried deep inside Touya. He gets the sudden urge to fuck the other until he's a moaning mess. To fuck him until he's drooling and all he can think about is his cock. Below him, Touya is completely red. He turned his head to the side, avoiding the other's eyes.

Shouta grabs his chin and forces Touya to look at him." Can you say that again, baby? I can't give you what you want unless you ask for it."

"Sensei, breed me," Touya mumbles.

"That's not how good boys ask for things, now, is it?"

"Sensei, please breed me. I'll have your child. Use me as a cumdump. Please."

It's a shame you can't, Shouta finds himself thinking. He knows he shouldn't feel like this. This is nothing but casual sex. He doesn't love Touya and Touya doesn't love him. But as he pounds the Todoroki harder and faster, he feels as though Touya should be having his child. As if the Todoroki should be his.

These unwanted and unwelcome thoughts make themselves at home inside Shouta. Are what makes him grab Touya's hips harder, hard enough to bruise. Are what makes him pull out for a moment, changing positions to be closer to Touya.

Touya was lost in pleasure. His quirk had activated at some point and drool was dribbling down his cheek. Maybe it was because he hadn't gotten laid in a while. Maybe it was because Shouta was willing to indulge his kink. Whatever it was, Touya was more than grateful.

"Look into my eyes and tell me what you want, baby."

"Sensei, I want your child." Touya didn't hesitate to answer." I want you to fill me up. I want you to breed me."

Shouta muttered a "fuck" before spilling his seed inside Touya. The younger came not long after. As they basked in the afterglow, Shouta couldn't help but think that Touya looked divine.

In a couple of minutes, they’d be back at it again and again and again. Fucking like the world was about to end. Then they’d act as though nothing happened. Touya would be sent on another mission and Shouta would carry on his duties as boss. For a second, just a second, he wished they had met in any other way, in any other universe. He quickly dismissed those thoughts, they were useless.

"I love you.."