🐇latex🐇

"Shouta."

Aizawa jumped at the sound of his name, whipping around to see who'd managed to sneak into his office. His brows furrowed and the corners of his mouth pulled down into an unimpressed scowl, but he couldn't get a noise out around the surprise. Dabi. And not just Dabi. It never was.

Dabi was dressed in a sleek, black, latex bodysuit that hugged every curve and cut of muscle it could find. A playful, bunny-eared headband was tucked carefully into Dabi's, the color a dark black that nearly matched his hair. He was lounging in a chair next to the door, as if the world needed his permission before it continued to spin.

"Do you like it?" Dabi asked. "They didn't have cat ears, so I went with this. Has a tail, too." He hadn't moved from his seat, eyes pinning Aizawa to where he stood. "Nothing? I thought you'd like it." He uncrossed his legs and smoothed his palm down his thigh-Aizawa's mouth went dry as he saw Dabi was already hard, his cock making an impression against the latex. "So ungrateful."

"You shouldn't be here," Aizawa finally managed to grunt out, slamming the papers he was carrying down onto his desk, barely a foot from Dabi. "Did anyone see you?"

"You're not that stupid. If they'd seen me, do you think I'd have gotten this far?" Dabi stood, and Aizawa looked down, hearing the familiar clack of heels. "What are you going to do about it? I got all dressed up, snuck in here just for you-and you don't even care."

"Is that really why you came here? For me?" Aizawa asked in a low growl. Dabi's stapled skin stretched as he smiled, showing too many teeth to be genuine.

"Of course." Dabi's arms crept up around Aizawa's neck, tugging him down so their mouths could meet. Aizawa wrapped an arm around Dabi's waist-he dug his fingers into Dabi's back, nails digging into the skin. Dabi let out a soft, uncharacteristic moan, tugging Aizawa a bit closer, eyes closed.

Dabi tasted disgusting. He tasted like ashes and burning, acidic in an unnatural way. But Aizawa was addicted to the flavor. Aizawa's fingers smoothed down the latex on Dabi's back, only pausing when he found a soft, fluffy tail. He pulled back to look Dabi in the face, his lips wicked into a mischievous smile. Aizawa gave it a tug, feeling the slight resistance it had to it. Dabi gritted his teeth against a groan, and shifted his legs a bit further apart.

"Did you sneak in here with a bunny-tail plug in your ass?" Aizawa asked, squeezing the soft puffball. "Why?"

"I wanted to surprise you," Dabi replied as Aizawa tugged at the plug again. Aizawa shifted it around, watching with almost delight as Dabi's face twisted in pleasure at the pressure and stretch of it.

Aizawa shook his head. "You surprised me." He said, shoving the plug back in roughly. Dabi's legs shook and his eyes fluttered. "What do you want now? You've gotten your surprise." He moved his hand, tiptoeing his fingers up Dabi's spine before pulling them away completely.

Dabi frowned, his lack of a bottom lip making it seem more pronounced. "What the fuck do you mean? Isn't it fucking obvious?"

"No," Aizawa lied, voice dry and disinterested. Dabi's face twitched, losing its earlier mirth. "It's not."

Dabi's hands went to fist in Aizawa's collar for a moment, staring at him. Aizawa cocked an eyebrow at him, unimpressed. "I want you to fuck me. I'm even prepared for you."

"Are you sure?" Aizawa asked, reaching back to grab some of the papers he'd brought into his office. "I have a lot of grading to catch up on-which means, if you don't work for it, you can sneak right back out the way you came. Or I could arrest you right here."

Dabi stared at him for a moment and then his mouth opened so he could let out a laugh. "Oh, I see." He dragged his hands down the front of Aizawa's shirt, nails pressing hard enough to mark the skin beneath. "You want me to suck your dick first." He pinched the zipper between his fingers and dragged it down. "How selfish." He popped the button as an afterthought, and then dragged the pants down, bringing Aizawa's underwear with them.

Aizawa had become half-hard at the sight of Dabi in that ridiculous, latex suit, and Dabi shook his head. "Maybe I should just tease you for a bit," he suggested sinking to his knees. "And leave you hard." He gripped Aizawa's cock, giving it a solid, firm stroke-Aizawa let out a hiss as he felt a combination of normal, albeit dry skin, stitching, and the wrinkled, purpled skin that made up the rest of Dabi's palm slide up his dick. It was three different experiences wrapped into one, crazy pleasant experience.

Aizawa twisted one hand into Dabi's hair, causing the bunny ears to go slightly askew. "You do well enough, I might just give you what you want," he muttered, unable to resist running his thumb over Dabi's forehead.

Dabi pressed a kiss to the side of Aizawa's cock. He then licked it from base to tip, before taking the head in his mouth and suckling at it. Aizawa leaned back against the desk, scratching Dabi's scalp with his nails, wanting to force him down, but re-thinking it. Dabi was already worked up. He might just leave if Aizawa was too rough with him.

A low groan worked its way out of Aizawa's throat; Dabi was slowly taking him into his mouth, sucking and licking at Aizawa's cock. He was braced against the desk, keeping Aizawa's hips pinned between his arms. Aizawa didn't mind, relaxing with a pleased groan as Dabi began to bob, digging his nails into the desk.

"Am I pretty, Shouta?" Dabi asked when he pulled free, a soft pant in his voice. He pressed a kiss to the side of Aizawa's cock. There was a fluttering of eyelashes, Dabi being as coquettish as possible. He then gave a smile that could've been playful, if Aizawa hadn't known him. Dabi pressed a trail of hot kisses up the underside of Aizawa's dick, before taking it back in his mouth, all the way to the curly black, thick hair at the base.

"Fuck, Dabi," Aizawa hissed, both of his hands tucking into Dabi's hair and dislodging the ears altogether. They clattered to the floor, instantly forgotten. Aizawa was trying to stay quiet, hoping not to draw any attention to what was going on inside his office.

Dabi pulled away before Aizawa could come, spit and pre-cum dripping down his face. Aizawa gave a solid tug on his hair in punishment, getting Dabi to laugh.

"Now," he growled out as Aizawa's hand loosened and fell from his hair. "Fuck. Me. Before I let everyone in this goddamn building know what we've been up to." Aizawa rolled his eyes at the demand and took a step back from his desk, cock now in hand.

"Fine," he agreed. "Desk." Dabi complied whilst Aizawa locked the door to the room, hopefully dissuading anyone from coming inside. "I guess you've earned it."

Word count: 1232