What?-

Fingers:☠🖕

Touya Aizawa is having a wonderful day. And  then a pissed of husband crashes down on his back… 

He rolls with the momentum years of training mean his body moves and mind follows. 

Yowling Shouta Aizawa shimmies beneath him refusing to be pinned. Red eyes dazzling and deadly flares to life attempting to sucker him in..

"Rude," Touya hisses adjusting his grip. Aizawa is barely a stone heavier their height equal enough but where Touya is built like hound lithe and deadly made to harry and chase. 

"If you want polite I can invite you back to the compound." A hare taller, Shouta is equally lean due to necessity. With muscles like a wolf built to take down prey and keep it there. . .  There's a Hunger to him the kind corner animals carry, a song of ambition that sings to Touya’s old Todoroki blood. The need to fight, fuck, or flee. The idea of being splayed out on the Mans bed surrounded by his scent in the sanctity of his room has a certain appeal. For a moment he loses himself to the implication in that voice. .  

Red Shouta eyes regard him with barely a smirk he’s slammed into the forest floor. Lungs rattling Touya coughs breath stolen in the face of Shouta’s wrath. His mask goes first head reeling too dazed to protest Shouta's weight pushing him further into the musty earth. He tastes iron his mouth and desire in the air. 

"Where did you get this?" A  calloused hand traces the bone of his cheek. Fingers trail along the harsh scar before the socket of his eye. Shoutas voice to the promise of danger curving his lips. 

There's another hand at his throat for a moment his blood roars in his ears like rock caving in it's all too much he can’t breathe - can’t think. Blurry he blinks through tears soft shushing static in his ears.

"Touya," Shouta barks voice crackling in his ear, "Stay with me." Eyes sharp as a knife point ,Shouta pins him with his best glare. 

Touya shivers stomach twisting arousal and fear hand in hand.  "A friend." Touya dares to meet his gaze- dares Shouta too accuse him of what rests on the tip of his tongue 

Dark knowing crosses Shouta face the shadow of grief quick and cutting swiftly sheathed, "I'm sorry." He says.

It's been a long time since anyone has. 

 Touya wills himself now to break he turns a grimace into a grin 

"Mhmm,"he wets his lips ,"most of my partners aren't so forward but what's a little pinning between playmates." leering doggishly he cants his hips. 

"You-you- you." Shouta blusters ears pink. 

"Me." Touya agrees catching a strand of Shoutas inky dark hair in his hand. An experimental tug results in a low noise and exasperated glance. 

"You're getting off on this?!?" Shouta declares incredulous meeting the shift of Touya’s hips. He doesn't separate Touya’s hand from his wrist or demand he let go. 

He raises a brow pressing up against the firm hold of Shouta’s hand again his throat the warm stretch of his body. If Shouta doesn't do something he might die. 

Touya sinks back into his hold arching enough to grind into the hard heat he can feel burning up against him.. That cock would be amazing if he can just get a little more friction. Tomoe swirling he catches Shouta’s lips quiver mouth greedy and open as Touya’s ankles circle around his back. . 

Muscles flex as the clan head grips both wrists with one calloused hand.  He can’t wait to trace the lines of that Bicep with his tongue but settles for nuzzling shamelessly into his arm instead. Every edge of his senses smolders against the bonfire of Shouta's. Touya twists burning beneath him tempting the man to bare down that much harder till he can hear the creek of bone. 

Threatening and heady Shouta leans his full weight "Stay still," he warns.

Teeth bared Touya drags them across that strong jaw every line of his body straining till he can lick the shell of his ear, "Make me."