"Look at me.....look into my eyes." Said vrushali lifting his face with her palm and making him look into her eyes.

"What do you see? " See asked.

"Love....pure love and care for...for me." Replied he.

"And you think it is ever going to disappear?"

"No...i dont think so." Replied karna.

"The same way is your brother's love for you.....they have got you back after so much suffering ,nothing.....I mean nothing would ever change their feelings for you......I can understand your insecurities because of the childhood you had but that is in past .... now you have a family and people around you ,who will always cherish ,love and care for you......so let go of all this negative feelings and fulfill Maharaj pandu's desire. I can asure you....you would become the most capable king and most handsome as well." Said vrushali smiling a little ,but their was a sadness in her eyes ,as she knew no one would accept a suta women as a wife of their king , and this will be the last of their relationship ,but she was willing to make that sacrifice for her vasu.

" Said vrushali smiling a little ,but their was a sadness in her eyes ,as she knew no one would accept a suta women as a wife of their king , and this will be the last of their relationship ,but she was willing to make that sacrifice for her vasu

"And you will become the most beautiful and wise queen." Replied karna.

"Me.....queen, you know that is not possible!?" Said vrushali not meeting vasu's eyes.

"What do you mean ? ,If i am to be the king ,then you will become my Queen ,after our marriage...!" Said karna as a matter of fact.

"I am.... I am not going to marry you....."said  vrushali turning away from from vasu.

"Why not....."asked karna making her face him gently.he understood what vrushali was thinking right now and said.

You know I am not going to be with anyone else and I am sure my family will have no problem accepting you...if you are worried about it.....it is high time that people start accepting each other on the basis of characters and not discriminate between each other on the basis of caste.
You will become a superb queen and I will not have anyone else sitting beside me, so if you want me to be king ,you better accept becoming my queen." Said karna with love in his eyes.

They both looked at each other with smile on their lips and slight tears in eyes.
They hugged each other tightly.
-

Vasu returned to the palace and accepted to become king.
Everyone was really glad ,soon a coronation ceremony was arranged and karna became king.

It was a happy and joyous occasion.
All hailed king karna , eldest son of Maharaj Pandu and light of kuruvansh.

***************************Hello guys,How are you all?I hope you all are happy and enjoying monsoon

Hello guys,
How are you all?
I hope you all are happy and enjoying monsoon.
Sorry for not updating regularly,i am really busy nowadays ...i will try to update more regularly from now on.
Let me know how you like this chapter.
Thank you.
Lots of love.
Smile alot.
Take care,byee.🍀💙👍☺️