Wooyoung ~Telephone Voicemails~

Start from the beginning

~~~~~

"Atiny are asking about you. They're asking where you are and why you haven't been in our latest content. They want to know if you're ok. I don't, I don't know what to tell them, none of us do. We need you Wooyoung-ah, we need you back. Please come back to Hyung."

I don't like that Atiny is worried about me. I would post a selfie or a little video, but I don't have internet and a smart phone, only this telephone that the boys call sometimes. I hope they don't worry too much, I will come back. I just wanted to get away for a bit, have some rest to destress. I was going to go and see my parents, but this house is good enough. I nibbled on some toast, sitting on the couch and looking blankly at the white wall. It's the second time Hongjoong has contacted me since my stay here. He was actually the first person to call me and ask me to come back. I've still got time, I can stay here for a bit longer. The bland toast bored me already, so I discarded it onto the couch and stood up. I went into the library, yeah, the house has a library. I grabbed a random book from the shelf and sat down in the chair by the window. It was sunny and warm, pretty, but I haven't been outside since I got here. I curled up in the chair and opened the book, looking into it. This will keep me occupied for a bit longer.

~~~~~

The telephone beeped again and when I walked over to it, the light was blinking red. Another voicemail. I don't know why, but I never seem to hear the telephone ring, so I never manage to pick up the telephone so I can talk to them back. The telephone here doesn't make outgoing calls, so I can't call them back and talk to them, let them know I'm ok. I picked up the telephone and pressed the voicemail button to listen to it. Someone was crying.

"It's ok Sannie, let's just talk to him alright."

"Hi Youngie, it's S-San again. I really m-miss you."

"We miss you Wooyoung, a lot. It's not the same without you there, but I understand you're gonna need time to heal. Just knowing that you're going to be ok, we can wait for as long as we need to for you to come back to us."

"I love you Youngie."

Seonghwa and San. I blinked slightly in confusion as I felt the ghost of something press against the top of my head. I spun around and looked over the room, seeing there was no one there. I shrugged it off, thinking perhaps I just imagined it. San's crying, I don't like that. Maybe I should try and head back soon. I know the other's mentioned he was crying a lot, but actually hear it hurt my heart. I'm not sure if Seonghwa was the one to call, or San just wanted him on the call for comfort. Either way, it was nice to hear from both of them. It was nice to hear the comforting words from Seonghwa though. Everyone else just say they miss me and want me back, Seonghwa said I can take my time and heal. So I can just continue relaxing for a little bit longer. I'll leave soon, just not yet. I know San's upset, but I'm sure he'll forgive me when I go back home. I placed the telephone back down in it's place and laid down on the couch, laying my hands over my stomach and relaxing, looking up at the ceiling. It was white, as usual and dull, but sometimes it's nice to just be boring and look at things. I could do this for hours.

~~~~~

"Wooyoung please. It's been three weeks, we need you back. Yeosang is in a bad way. He barely leaves his room, he barely talks. He's turned into a shell of himself and he needs you. If you care about him as much as we all know you do, please, I need you to do your best to come back. He hasn't even been able to come here, he can't bring himself to talk to you after what happened. We need you Wooyoung. Yeosang needs you."

Mingi's words really hit hard and for the first time since I arrived at the house, I felt something other than boredom, and brief small emotions. I was sad, and I felt something wet run down my cheek. Huh, I'm crying. I haven't cried since I got here. I don't want Yeosang to be sad. I don't want him to blame himself for me going away from a bit. I wanted a break and he just happened to catch me as I was leaving and we fought. Yeosang is my best friend, I want him to be ok. I don't want him to be a shell of himself, that image doesn't sit right with me. Maybe I should head back, perhaps go see them again. I've been away for a little while. Just a little while longer though, then I'll head back.