The man screamed in agony and released the gun and also Anna, both fell to the ground. The boys ran toward them. Damien quickly held Anna before she can hit the ground and gently laid her down, while Xander went toward the squirming guard on the ground.

Now, it was time for revenge. For the first time after three agonizing days, he let go of his pent-up fury and the wolf inside of him howled in ecstasy, thirsty for blood. He straddled the guard and his fist came down on the man's face full force, easily cracking his jaw with the first blow.

"You.Should.Never.Hit.A.Woman.You.Bastard." snarled Xander, landing a punch with each word. The speed of his punches increased and blood began to splash into his face and his shirt. The man's face was unrecognizable now.

"Xander!" The urgency in Damien's voice stopped Xander and his fist halted mid-air. His foggy eyes turned in Damien's direction and immediately they cleared at the sight. Anna had passed out and she looked extremely pale.

"We don't have time." said Damien and scoped Anna into his arms and stood up. "We should take her out. Leave the guard. He is dead. We have five minutes."

Xander jumped to his feet and gently took Anna from Damien and held her close to his chest. "let's go." he said and they both ran up the stairs. 

Right as they reached the top of the stairs they saw Hunter and a group of their men there.

"Run! Run out!" said Hunter and they all began to run toward the backdoor. Most of their enemy was dead and they managed to run outside without so much trouble. They ran toward the woods and took shelter behind the trees.

"Dad! We are out!" yelled Hunter in his earpiece. "Damien and Xander too."

"Mason! Ben! Are you out?" they heard Albert's frantic voice in their earpieces and the three brothers looked at the building with wide eyes. 

"Boys, damn it, fucking answer me!" shouted Albert but the next second his frantic shouting was cut down as a loud explosion went off and the building exploded.

"MASON! BEN!"

-----------------------------------------------------

Alex expertly shot the man that suddenly appeared in front of him from inside a room. "Fuck! Alison! Where are you?" he hissed desperately and searched the rooms around him.

"This fucking building has so many rooms." cursed Simon beside Alex and looked at both sides of the corridor they were currently in, searching for any threats, trying to protect his boss. 

The second floor had four long corridors, with eight others, crossing them, creating many escape routes and hiding spots. Many rooms were on the floor, making the search for the girls harder.

Alex and Simon had separated from Mason and Ben who had left to search the other side of the floor. It was already 20 minutes and Alex was going insane. The thought of Fred fleeing with Alison was driving him nuts.

"Mr. West!" Alex heard one of the members of the tech team in his earpiece and his body froze. "I can see Fred with a few men, running down a corridor. He has Miss. King. Take the corridor on your left and you should be able to see them in the next junction on your right. They are heading toward one of the staircases that leads to the front doors."

Alex was running down the corridor on his left between the tech man's talk. His heart was beating franticly and the only thing he wanted, was Alison, safe in his arms. Just as the two friends and their men reached the junction and turned to the right, they saw Fred and a group of his men running toward them.

Alex saw Fred's eyes grow wide in less than a second before the two groups began to shoot toward each other and Fred threw himself inside of a room on his left. What made Alex's blood boil more was Alison who was unconscious in Fred's arms.