"Damien! Xander!" Rich's voice rang in their earpieces. "We will fire a volley at the windows for one minute. Is it enough for you to go through the door?"

"More than enough." answered Damien and looked at his twin who was staring at the door with a clenched jaw.

"GO!" yelled Rich and bullets poured on the windows, and at the same time, Damien and Xander with their men fired heavily on the door while running toward it and making their way inside. 

Xander was leading the way, holding two guns, firing at every living soul that dared to show up in his way. One bullet had grazed his shoulder and the other had grazed his side, but he was feeling no pain. All his focus was on finding his angel.

After 15 minutes of constant firing and hiding and advancing through the war zone, Xander and Damien were finally been standing in front of the basement doors with six bodies who were previously guarding the basement's door, dead on the ground. 

Rich, Albert, and hunter's men had found their way inside of the first floor and they were slowly clearing the floor.

"Ready?" asked Damien and pointed his gun toward the door.

"Just keep the guard alive." growled Xander, ready to kick the door open while clutching his gun tightly. "If he is the one who punched Anna, I want him alive."

"Everyone, get out of the building as soon as you can," Mason's voice filled their ears and they looked at each other confused. Mason's next words made them both freeze. "This place will blow up in ten minutes. I repeat, evacuate the building."

"I can't leave without her." said Xander and looked at his twin.

"We will get her and leave soon." answered Damien firmly and pointed to the door. "let's finish this."

Xander nodded gratefully and then kicked the door open. They rushed inside, ready to shoot as they carefully descendant the steps, but they quickly retreated as a bullet hit the stair where Damien was stepping onto. 

"TAKE ONE MORE FUCKING STEP AND I WILL KILL HER!" shouted a voice from below the stairs.

The twins slowly went down the stairs until they were able to see the guard who was holding a weak Anna in front of him, pressing his gun to her head, making sure to keep his large body hidden behind her fragile body as much as possible.

Xander's blood was boiling and anger was radiating off of him in pure white waves. The man was the same guard who had punched Anna earlier. He glanced at Anna and his eyes softened instantly while his heart clenched hard. She had cuts and bruises on her face and he could see a trail of blood coming down her neck. Her long hair was tangled and messy and had stuck to her sweaty and tear-stained face. 

"Xander!" she whispered-cried as tears streamed down her face like a river. Her whole body was aching badly. She was sure that she had at least one broken rib and a few ones cracked. She was bleeding down there because of the hard kicks she had received to her stomach last night.

She was unconscious the whole night and had been roughly awakened with a hard slap to her face. The world was fuzzy around her before the guard fired his gun. The ear-piercing sound made her sobber and the next moment her hardly functioning heart sank at the sight of her love coming down the stairs.

A rush of relief surged through her body and she couldn't control her crying. Even his presence in that shitty situation was managing to calm her down. At least she would die when he was there with her.

"It's okay, angel. I'm here." said Xander softly, trying to calm her down.

"SHUT UP!" the frantic and scared guard looked at Xander and shouted frustrated and that slight distraction was enough for Damien to raise his gun with the speed of lightning and shoot the guard's arm that was holding the gun right in the elbow.