Tododeku

Why does Sho want to be with me? I'm so annoying. He always helps me with my problems but I can never help him. Everyone hates me so why doesn't he? Does he? Maybe he's lying to me. Drawing this out so it hurts more when he leaves me. I don't blame him. Suddenly the door opened and I heard Sho walk in. "Izu? Where are you?" He yelled. "I'm in the bedroom Sho!" I responded and heard him make his way to the bedroom. He was about to start talking when he walked in but cut himself off. "Izu, why're you crying? Did something happen?" I shook my head, wiping my eyes. "Nothing. I'm fine." He walked over to me kissing me lightly. "Baby don't lie. What did your brain tell you?" He knows me so well. He knows I won't tell him why I'm crying only if it was my brain. "I-I'm sorry Sho. You do-don't have to st-stay. I know you don't lo-love me." He lightly grabbed my face. "Why would I ever not love you?" I tried to hold back my tears but failed. "I-I'm annoying and stupid. No one wo-would love m-me." He shook his head. "That isn't true you are no where near annoying and you're the smartest kid in the class. I love you so much. Come here." I scooted closer to him, leaning into his chest. "Don't listen to the voice inside your head. You're perfect Izuku. I'm right here always." I nodded holding onto him. "I love you, Sho." He kissed my head. "I love you too Izu."