Erasermic

I fell into bed, exhausted from another late night at the studio, I wrapped my arms around Shota before falling asleep. I shot awake to the alarm what felt like seconds later. I rubbed my eyes, looking fondly at my sleeping beauty. "Sho, wake up. We've got school." He shook his head, shoving it into the pillow. "No we don't. We're 30." I sighed with a shake of my head. "We're teachers." He groaned, sitting up and kissing me. "Fine. We're teachers. One day I'll trick you with that." I smiled shaking my head. We leaned our heads together. "You okay, love? You look exhausted." I smiled, laughing. "Look at yourself in the mirror, Sho." He rolled his eyes, placing his hand on my cheek. "I'm serious, 'zashi." I sighed, leaning into his hand. "I know, I'll be fine. I'll get some more sleep over the weekend." He sighed, pulling me to him. "You need to quite overworking yourself." I sighed, "I know but I need to get my work done." He let me go, giving me one last sigh. "Fine, but, love, don't exhaust yourself." I nodded, beginning to get dressed. Once we were dressed we quickly make it to school. *Time Skip* I pulled into the drive of the studio, sighing. 'Come on. Just one more show then it's the weekend.' I smiled over at Sho. He had decided to come with me so I wouldn't have to drive home. "Ready, love?" I nodded and we made our way in. I sat down, placing my headphones on with a sigh. I was distracted suddenly with a hand on my own. "Hey, love, get up for a second." I stood up, confused, suddenly pulled into his chest. "Breath, love. " I took a breath, leaning into him. "You don't have to do this. You can take a long weekend." I shook my head. "I can't, Sho. They're depending on me. I can't let them down." He sighed,  running his hand through my long hair. "Fine, love, but promise me that you'll take a break this weekend." I nodded, pulling out from his hold. I smiled at him, sitting back down. *Time Skip* I sighed into my seat of the car, letting Sho climb into the drivers seat. I smiled at him tiredly and he gave me a worried look. "I'm fine, Sho. After I get some sleep it'll be fine." He sighed, starting the car. I fell asleep against the window as we pulled from the drive. I woke up to being carried into the house. I yawned, leaning into Sho's shoulder. "I could've walked." He smiled down at me. "You need to rest. It's fine." I let my eyes close as I fell back asleep on him. Time Skip I woke up in Sho's arms, sitting up slowly. I walked into the kitchen, starting on breakfast. As the bacon started I felt arms wrap around me and a head on my own. "You said you would take a break." I leaned up, kissing his chin. "I got a full night of sleep, I'm fine." He sighed, turning me into him. "No, you're not. You need a break, 'zashi." He turned the stove off, taking me over to the couch. "I've got to finish breakfast." He shook his head, sitting me on the couch. "You can't keep overworking yourself like this. You need a break every once and a while." I sighed, leaning further into him. "But I have so much to do. I still need to get grades done and prepare the scripts for next week." He ran his hand along my back and through my hair. "You can take a break for a few days love. Some papers don't matter as much as much as your health does. You deserve rest. I;m gonna take care of you today." I melted into his arms, letting him hold me for a few more minutes. "Fine," I sighed. He smiled, kissing my forehead. "I'm gonna finish up breakfast, love. Just rest and I'll bring it out to you. I nodded, letting him lay me on the couch as I fell asleep.