Todobaku

I walked into the dorms after a weekend at home with my father. As always he berated and attacked me, leaving me wanting nothing more than to return to my boyfriend. As soon as I walked in I felt myself being pulled into a hug, I immediately relaxed, smelling the carmel scent. “Hey beautiful. You okay?” I shook my head, wrapping my arms around him. “I’m sorry, Katsuki.” He brushed my hair back, kissing the crown of my head. “Don’t apologize, Sho. Why don’t we go to my dorm and you can tell me what happened. Okay?” I nodded, slowly letting go but not wanting to leave his comforting warmth. He smiled at me, leading me gently to his room, though I’ve been staying there most nights so we could help each others nightmares.  We sat down, him leaning against the headboard and I leaning against him. I slowly grabbed his hands beginning to fidget with them. “What happened Sho? What were you apologizing for?” I tapped his forearm, not wanting to say what I’d done. He got the message, slowly and gently rubbing the top of my arms. “Ok babe. Do we need to clean them?” I began relaxing more with the gentle massage that calmed the pain. I shook my head, letting him know I’d already cleaned them. “Okay beautiful, good job. Can you let me know what caused it?” I shrugged, it was everything this weekend. It was my father telling me I’m a failure like Touya, it was being alone in that huge house, it was feeling like no one cared about me. He nodded kissing the back of my neck. “Okay hun. Then we can just cuddle until you’re ready. Okay?” I nodded, turning slightly into his hold. “I’m sorry,” I whispered, repeating what I had said earlier. He shook his head, kissing my lips softly. “Don’t apologize Sho. You’re trying and you’re getting better. You’ll feel better eventually and I’ll help you the whole time.”