Shinkami

I heard a knock on my door before Kaminari rushed into my room quickly. "Hey Shin! You'll never believe what Kirishima did!" He looked at me as I glared at him. "What's got your panties in a twist, Shin?" I sighed, flopping against my bed. He shrugged before continuing. I groaned and he looked at me, trying to figure out what was wrong. "Okay grumpy guts, what's wrong?" I sat up, glaring at him. "You're annoying! You're tiring! You're a pain in my ass! And I wish you would-" I sighed continuing, "kiss me. Just kiss me." He looked at me surprised before bursting out laughing. My eyes widened as tears quickly rushed to them. "I-if you didn't want to that bad you didn't ha-have to laugh at me. Could've just said n-no." I leaned back, shoving my hands into my eyes. Why was I so stupid. Of course he wouldn't want to kiss me. He's a ray of sunshine and I'm- well me. The laughing slowly ended and he layed down next to me. "Shin, how could you not know that I've liked you this whole time?" I moved my hands, turning to face him, my confusion showing clearly on my face. "Then why would you laugh at me?" The tears began running from my eyes. "Why would you make me think I was an idiot? Like I had ruined our friendship? Like I was a nobody who didn't even deserve to be near you?!" I began screaming, wishing more than anything that he would leave so I could cry in peace. I sat up quickly, beginning to pace to room. Suddenly I was stopped by a hand on my face and sympathetic yellow eyes. "Shin, I never meant to make you feel like that. I was laughing because I thought I never had a chance with Mr. cool, calm, and collected. I would love to kiss you if the offer's still on the table?" I slowly nodded and he moved forward, my eyes slowly closing. I felt his warm, soft lips encompass my chapped ones as he kissed me, feeling like a thousand fireworks exploding inside of me. He slowly pulled back looking at me before smiling widely. " I." Kiss. "Love." Kiss. "You." Kiss. I blushed as he picked me up and spins me around. He sits me down as we're both giggling like little girls. "Will you be my boyfriend?" The words rush out before I can even think about them. "I-Fuck. I shouldn't have said that." I got up, beginning to walk away until Kaminari grabs my hand, pulling me back to him. "Of course I'll be your boyfriend." He pulls me to him and we lay down, him kissing my face occasionally. Just staring at eachother.