Bakutodo

"Sho, can you take out the trash for me, baby? It reeks." I yelled into the living room. "Why would I take myself out? That's your job," He laughed out. I sighed walking out of the kitchen. "Sho, hun, we talked about this. You need to quit being rude to yourself. You don't deserve the rude things you say to yourself." He sighed "I know. But it's easier than being nice." I quickly turned off the stove before making my way back to him. Sho leaned onto my shoulder, Holding thightly to himself. "And it's not like I'm wrong. Just look at me. I have this disgusting scar an my face & I barekly talk." I ran my hand through his hair as he spoke. "Sho, you are not trash. You are beautiful, kind, soft-spoken, and so strong." I kissed his forehead. "I love you too much to let you talk like that about yourself." I felt a few tears begin to hit my shoulder. I turned to look at him, cupping his face. "Love, it'll be okay. We just have to keep working on it. You are so strong, being able to work to help yourself." I wiped the tears from his cheeks, kissing his forehead. "Love, could you please tell me what you are?" He sighed, "You say I'm beautiful. And you wouldn't lie to me. So I guess I'm beautiful. But before I got with you no one told me that. I was told that I'm nothing but a disgrace, trash, worthless. So I guess I'm that too. But those don't match. I know you wouldn't lie to me but neither would they. So I'm beautiful, discraceful, trash, and worthless." I sighed, turning his face to me. "You are so much more than that. You aren't disgraceful, you're honourable, saving people everyday. You aren't trash, you are strong, helping everyone you can. You aren't worthless, you're precious. And I love you so so much." I carefully pulled him into my arms, holding him tightly. "Why don't we get dinner finished then we can cuddle together." He nodded, and I began carrying him to the kitchen.