Soon he started to warp around my hand with his vines meanwhile getting on me with his... "Body". But I also felt how spikes of his vines are nearly piercing my flesh. Some already did, but it was only on my hands, so I bared my teeth in displease.

- Carefully, - I hissed.

- I'm trying! Say "thanks" for not stabbing you with thousand of spikes.

- Yeah... "Thanks", - I hissed once again, but soon enough this process was finally over. Spikes were uncomfortable to feel or even painful, but oh well... I knew what I was getting myself into. Meanwhile Boogie just was looking foward behins my shoulder, - Can you remove your spikes or something?

- No, - he coldly stated. Looks like he didn't even care that I'm bleeding, - I'm just a flower after all.

- But...

- I see that you're bleeding. But these little scratches are nothing, especially to someone like you.

Looks like I simply had no choice, but to embrace my own pain and just move on to the end of Waterfall. This location looked so familiar to me and so unfamiliar at the same time. Main part of this place was still intact, but still there was many small details that just reminded me where am I. Like some blue flowers were in different area than in mine universe, but instead of flowers there were rocks or small river.

I could even see in the distance... Wait, is that pipelines? What are these doing in such place as Waterfall?

- Hey Boogie?

- Just ask me straight away already.

- Do you know why are these pipes for?

Flower looked at them with slight confusion and I had to wait for a little while he's thinking all of this over.

- Looks like this universe is much different from ours.

- Well? Do you know or not?

- I have no idea. I never saw any pipes in our world... Expect the Core of course. But we're in the Waterfall.

This universe is getting more and more strange. First I can't escape this universe, now this...

- Also... Who's Alphys anyway?

- Royal Scientist, - as soon as I got confused Boogie continued, - Former scientist.

- Why? - I interested.

- There was some unknown situation in the Underground and only few monsters knew the truth about Undyne's cybernation. Asgore, Alphys... And me.

- So?

- Asgore turned Undyne into cyborg because of his failed experiment. And since Undyne and Alphys had pretty... Close relationship Alphys got shocked "a bit" after she saw Undyne's state. To be more specific, she became afraid of Asgore. And so she's hiding in the Ruins while hiding under the blanket all the time because of her extreme fear to... Everyone. While Undyne's memory... Welp. Wiped out.

Damn, Underground really does have some skeletons in it's closet for sure...

...

Especially royal scientists.

Finally we both reached the end of the Waterfall. Same place where I fought with Toriel once, but this time I could notice one person on top of the rocks. This someone was wearing full-body metallic armor, but unlike Toriel - this person was more... Short. And yet it was still kinda menacing.

- Uh... You know, I'm starting to change my mind about this idea... - I heard silent Boogie's whisper right over my ear.

- Don't be scared. We can do it.