Chapter 34: Peace

DOA's POV

Suddenly I opened my eyes and took a deep breath in panic. I looked around and quickly figured that I was in... Chara's room? But... But how... All I remember is what I gave my soul to other me. I expected for him... I expected...

But after that my thoughts got interrupted by one though. Chara... Oh my god, is she still in that hallway? Her wound, she's..!

As soon as I tried to get up from mattress, I noticed Chara sleeping right near me. She was safe... I still remember how Shifty cutted her body nearly in half with his chainsaw, but... Now she was sleeping so peacefully near me without a scratch. Somehow I came back to my own body and somehow Chara was completely okay. But I couldn't help myself, but smile since I knew that she's okay, so I gently kissed her forehead. She felt that kiss and only mumbled something with displeased face while turning over to other side.

- Mooom... Five more minutes...

I just silently chuckled at that and then thought to myself. Was all that just a dream? Other me, Shifty from over universe, our reunion with "other me"? Or...

- You deserved it, - suddenly I heard someone's voice that made me nearly jump in surprise and look at him. He was wearing black jeans and black hoodie, while under that hoodie I could notice green sweater with yellow stripe on it. Face of this someone was covered with red mask, portraying some demon with two horns, - You deserved this ending. You really did.

- W-who are you..? - I asked with confusion and a little bit of fear. I don't want to face another killer or shit like that.

But his words made me fall in my own thoughts for a few seconds. Deserved? But... Did I actually? Did I actually deserve to have peace after everything I had done to this world?

Or am I just as hypocrite as Shifty?

...

Nah, it's probably better to not even think about such stuff. Everything is okay now anyway!

All I need to do now is just...

Forget.

- Oh don't mind this, - he pointed at his mask, - Toriel said that this mask is Asriel's one from Halloween and I can take it. As well as this cute-looking sweater.

- That didn't answer my question.

- We should better talk outside. You don't want to wake her up, do you?

- Yes, you're right, - I got up from the mattress and tried to follow this person, but suddenly...

- And get some clothes please.

- What? - I asked with confusion, but after that I noticed... I was once again almost completely naked.

[LOADING...]

[LOADING...]

[LOADING COMPLETE]

[OBJECTIVE: Get some clothes, jeez]

After that I got embarrassed a lot and was ready to scream in fury at that person, but he just hurried to leave the room until he'll face my wrath.