MGM 1

(Requested by FriendshipLeader ❤)

Taehyung lives in a world where the only way you can find your soulmate is by hearing their voices. You can everything that your soulmate can do, Taehyung's in particular is very quiet. He probably can count how many times his mate would talk.

From the voice, he knew it's a guy. He didn't care about the gender, he just wants to meet his mate. This person might be very shy. He always made to not do anything weird because, his soulmate can hear him and everything around him.

Taehyung always listens to music as he always hears his soulmate crying, he made sure these musics are some calming ones to try and calm his soulmate. He just wishes he can be beside his soulmate and assure and make him feel better.

He wishes that one day, he would meet this person and tell him that he's important to the world and especially to him. If he meets his soulmate, he would do everything just to make him happy.
"Jungkook..." He says, he had heard what people are calling his soulmate. His name is Jeon Jungkook and he's 18, a year younger than him.

"I'm Taehyung... 19 years old" He says so that his soulmate would know him.
"Taehyung! Get up and get ready for college! Gosh, you're already an adult and you're still acting like a child!" He hears, making him huff. But he smiled as he hears giggles. He loved his soulmate's cute giggles.

But then again, he gets jealous. Whoever this person who's making his soulmate laugh and giggle like this will get it.
"Just kidding" He says, chuckling.

"That's a cute drawing, who's that?"

"That's what my soulmate looks like from the description he had given me... I hope I meet him soon"

Hearing these, Taehyung smiles...