"Hey! What are you thinking?", Angelina's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing.", I said and she nodded but still looked at me for a second longer and then looked away.

"Angelina", I called after a few minutes of silence.

"You can call me angel. Angelina seems too big. Don't you think?", she asked chuckling.

"It does.", I said smiling.

Talking to Angelina is so easy. She is a kind of person who makes you feel comfortable at all points of time. She gives you a warm feeling that you can share anything with her and she won't judge you. 

She just makes me feel so comfortable that it feels like we knew each other for a long time now. I just never hold back myself when I'm with her.

That's how sisters are, I guess!

"Are you younger than me?", I asked.

"No.", she replied looking away.

"Oh! When is your birthday?", I asked.

"The same day as yours.", she replied with a small smile.

What?

We were born on the same day?

In the same year?

But still we are not twins?

I don't understand.

"But how is that possible? We are born on the same day but we are not twins.", I said.

She didn't look at me. She was looking straight at nothing in particular.

"Some questions are not meant to be answered by me, Anna.", she said in an emotionless voice.

I turned away with a frown. This is so confusing. That's when it struck me.

We could be half siblings!

So maybe I'm their half sibling. But she said I look like mom. Then maybe they do know my mother. But again she was dead the day Angelina was born. The same day I was born. Then who is my mother? We can't have same mother if we were born on the same day, but are not twins.

Ugh.

Can they clear all my doubts at once! It's getting totally confusing.

I sighed. I'm sure Angelina is not going to answer these questions, so I'll try to at least find my answers for other questions.

"Why did dad leave me in an orphanage?", I asked in a low voice. The thought itself hurting.

"What? No. No he didn't.", she said quickly with wide eyes, looking shocked and surprised.

I'm surprised. He didn't?

"Then why was I in an orphanage?", I asked looking at her.

"No one knows why.", she said sighing.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"No one left you at an orphanage, Anna. They would never do that. It's just no one knows how you ended up in an orphanage.", she said looking away.

"Did they at least not look for me?", I asked still hurt.

"They couldn't.", she replied and I caught a sense of guilt and pain in her voice.

"Why?", I asked.

"Because I was in yo-", Angelina got cut off mid statement by Sofia.

"Miss, it's dinner time. Everyone is waiting for you two.", Sofia said.