Lonely (Part 2)- Wanda x Yelena x Reader

Începe de la început

You look at your other Aunt hopefully which makes her groan. "You two and your puppy eyes." She huffs. "Fine! Go shower and I'll start ok dinner."

You smile and kiss her cheek. "Thank you."

"Mhm. Go on, brat." Wanda teases and ruffles your hair.

You grin before leaving the room to go shower.

"We both know that was for your benefit." Wanda says and pokes Yelena's side.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Wiggly Woo." Yelena says innocently.

"Whatever." Wanda rolls her eyes with a smile and throws her arm over Yelena's shoulder. "Come on, you can help."

Yelena doesn't make any complaints about that, she loves helping Wanda cook. Most times she'll just sit on the counter, stealing bits of vegetables and sips of Wanda's wine, whilst Wanda works her magic, occasionally stepping in between Yelena's legs to give her a loving kiss. Sometimes Yelena is help Wanda with the prep before moving out of the way. It's not that Yelena can't cook, because she can very well, but she knows Wanda loves doing it so she has no problem sitting back and watch. Occasionally she'll sit there with her guitar, strumming a few songs and quietly singing along to them, unknown to her, that makes Wanda fall even more in love with her.

Wanda gets Yelena to chop the onion, pepper and tomato before she shoos her to her usual seat on the counter next to the stove.

Whilst the chicken cooks, Wanda stands in between Yelena's legs, resting against her peacefully, running her fingers over the scars on Yelena's back from her time in the red room. Yelena wordlessly braids her hair, leaving the occasional kiss on her head.

Unbeknown to them, you watch from the doorway with a soft smile. You love how cute they are together, you also love that they think they're still hiding their relationship from you.

"You guys are so cute together." You comment as you walk into the room.

Wanda jumps, startled, whilst Yelena doesn't even flinch.

"Y/N, we-"

"I've known about you guys for ages, I would of said something but I was waiting until you were ready to tell me." You say, putting a piece of bell pepper in your mouth.

"You knew?" Yelena asks.

"Yeah, I've known for months." You giggle. "I don't know why you thought you had to hide it though."

"You were going through a lot with your Mom and we didn't want to stress you out or anything." Wanda says.

"I-"

"Y/N?"

The three of you turn to the entrance to see MJ standing there with red puffy eyes.

However, before you could even process anything, Yelena is rushing towards the girl and pinning her to the wall by the throat.

"Who the hell do you think you are?! Cheating on my niece then having the nerve to show up here!" Yelena shouts.

"I-I-I wanted to apologise-"