8706-8730 Ning San

Start from the beginning

  Chapter 8708 I

  finally beat up the disobedient Princess Weiwei with 3 tricks, and just returned to Lan Hongjian to prepare for sleep training, Princess Weiwei actually bullied Su Luo again!

  Lord Hong stared at Su Luo.

  With more than half a bowl of blood dug up, Su Luo couldn't bleed any more in the short term, otherwise she died, and the blood would not regenerate.

  So when he wants to drink next, he can only count on the half bowl of blood.

  Before I could think about it too much, Lan Hong Jianling painted a sword that flew out of the window with a swoosh!

  If it was someone else, it would be hard to find Princess Weiwei, but Princess Weiwei signed a contract with Lan Hongjian, and it would be easy to find her.

  Seeing Lan Hongjian leave, Su Luo finally breathed a sigh of relief.

  With Princess Weiwei's hand just now, she loosened the immortal tie that bound her, so Su Luo's originally bound hands and feet were finally untied.

  Su Luo stood up, looked around, and shook his head.

  Su Luo picked up the half-broken communication Jue in his hand.

  Before, the Communication Jue was split in half by Lord Hong, so Su Luo later gave half of it to the Tang family butler, and took the other half in his own hands.

  If the Su family were to find her, they would be able to find her with the help of the other half of the communication.

  However, this half of the communication was not lit up for a long time. Did Butler Tang have an accident on the road? Could it be that the other half of the communication was not delivered to the Su family?

  As for Princess Vivi.

  Princess Weiwei fled in an emergency, but she regretted it not long after she escaped!

  If Lord Hong came to chase after her, he could easily catch up with her, but she couldn't run away.

  Not only because of the difference in cultivation, but also because she signed a contract with Lan Hongjian and took the initiative to become Lan Hongjian's slave.

  How to do? !

  Where are you going? !

  At this time, the bowl of blood in her hand turned into a hot potato.

  Because this is the evidence that she betrayed Lord Hong!

  Just when Princess Weiwei was in a hurry and didn't know what to do!

  "Traitor!" A roar came from behind.

  Princess Weiwei looked back!

  Mr. Hong!

  Lan Hongjian emitted a azure blue sword light, and the sharp sword sound was like ten thousand swords pressing together!

  All attacking Princess Vivi!

  Pfft—

  Princess Weiwei knelt down in a very spineless manner, and shouted: "Lord Hong, please forgive me! Lord Hong misunderstood!"

  Lan Hongjian pierced Princess Weiwei's eyebrows for two points before it stopped.

  If it was pierced one more point, Princess Weiwei would not be able to live anymore.

  Princess Weiwei was terrified!

  "Lord Hong, misunderstanding! This bowl of blood is not for me! It is for you!" Princess Weiwei knelt on the ground, shouting loudly, tears falling.

  However, the range of her movements is not too big, because the sword is still stuck between her eyebrows, if it goes deeper...

  Master Hong's face is full of anger, his eyes are scarlet, seeing this cold snort!

  What Su Luo had said before appeared in Princess Weiwei's mind.

  Are you taking my blood to make blood tofu? "Su Luo stared at Princess Weiwei's back with a half-smile but not a smile.

  "In my blood, I add Qiye Fresh Grass, Wanling Crazy Tree Root, but I can make very delicious blood tofu." "Su Luo's voice was weak, but there was a smile on his face, and his voice showed a free and easy way of staying out of the way.

  Thinking of this, Princess Weiwei hurriedly defended herself!

  "Lord Hong, please believe me." "At the time of life and death, Princess Weiwei's brain became very good. She took out a handful of fresh seven nights of fresh grass from the space.

  (End of this chapter)