The Host Club's Disperse!

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Go! Now's your chance!" Kyoya yelled, "go get that idiot!"

"See? Not just us." I Pointed out. Everyone thought Tamaki was an Idiot.

"Hah!" Hikaru yelled, flicking his wrists as he guided the horses quickly away. Police dodged to the side, in an effort not to get run over the the horses.

(Oh, Jean the horse was the one on the right, and Eren the Horse was on the left side. In case you were wondering. Oh, well. Not that important right now.)

"Hey, Hikaru! Slow down!" Kaoru yell over the whipping wind. I clung to the side of the carriage, trying to keep my balance as Hikaru yelled for the horses to go faster.

"It's just-" Hikaru's voice cracked, "Its because of the Boss that we got to meet Haruhi and Hannah and the others! Without the host club... we'd be our old selves! We'd be nothing!" Hikaru cried.

My heart ached watching my three best friends suffer. Hikaru... Kaoru... Haruhi...

Im so sure this could have been avoided if I went to the Sun Clan and just did as I was told. If only I had...

"It's my fault. If I had gone to Sun Clan, Eclaire's older brother would've been my fiance! And she wouldn't have targeted Tamaki!"

"What?!" All three of them yelled at me.

"Hannah, why didnt you tell us?"

"You didn't ask."

"Next time you're engaged, at least let it be one of us!" Hikaru yelled at me.

When a sudden shift in the road cause the carriage to sway, it ended up flipping over.

"Arghh!" Hikaru cried, flipping out of the carriage and tumbling into the patch of pumpkins.

"Hikaru! Hikaru?!" Kaoru yelled concerned. He and I ran over to check Hikaru. He was holding his arm, and blood slowly dripped.

Kaoru sniffed, looking to Hikaru. "Don't leaving me." Kaoru pleaded.

"Brother. This pain... It hurts." Hikaru's tears spilled over his face.

"It hurts so much." Kaoru nodded in tears, moving closer to his twin's face.

"Does it hurt you... as much as it hurts me?" Hikaru cried. Kaoru simply nodded, bumping heads with Hiakru.

"Relax. He won't die. His arm is just broken." I sighed. And I was the over dramatic one. Hah. As if- OH MY CROFT! A CHIPMUNK!!!!!!!!!!

"Huh?" We all turned to Haruhi, who had pulled off her cosplay, and was in her white dress. She pulled off the wig. And then nodded to me.

I nodded back.

"Save that idiot!" I yelled as Haruhi took off on the carriage. "I'll take care of these idiots."

I looked to Kaoru and Hikaru, "I hope she makes it. She skipped breakfast. She hand skipped a meal since... our Mother..." I trailed.

Kaoru pulled me into a hug, "There's no way she'd let Boss go. Just like I'll never let you go."

"Ya, as much as your the OTP and stuff, I end medical treatment here." Hikaru said. As if on que, Kyoya, Honey, and Mori pulled up in a car. The driver was no where to be found. Frankly, I didnt want to know where that poor guy was.

~~~~~~~

When Haruhi and Tamaki appeared, they were soaked with water. Not wanting to ask questions Hannah smiled happily.

"KING!" She latched onto him happily. "Dont you dare scare your family like that again." She scolded.

"Hehehe" Tamaki chuckled, patting her head before hugging her. "Ouran is full of beautiful people, huh."

"IM FABULOUS, I KNOW." They laughed. Hikaru was bandaged up and he stood smiling beside Kaoru. Part of them was relived and yet, they felt uneasy.

No one knew, Kaoru was taking a lot of heat. The pressure to propose to Hannah and become the heir of the Hitachiin Name was becoming more and more real, as they were both 18, now. While Hikaru was jealous that Kaoru and Hannah were together - although he would never admit that.

"Come on, you two." Hannah latched onto them, we got a fair to host" she similed.

When they arrive back at Ouran, they danced.

Haruhi and Hannah aughed, as each hoat wanted their share of dancing.

Mori and Hannah danced first, as did Honey and Haruhi. After shifting around Mori smiled to Hannah,

"I knew we had something." Hannah teased.

"Ya." Mori patted her head, "I guess we did."

"Ohhhhhh my turn with Kid-chan!!!" Honey giggled, swirling the poor girl around. "Kid-chan, do you think you'll marry Kao-chan?"

"Hm?" Hannah's face reddened. "About that..."

"Oh~ Are we talking about us, again?" Hikaru butted in. I chuckled, as he spun Her around. "It's okay, kiddo. You'll always be my best friend, and I'll love you. But not the way Kaoru does."

Hannah hugged her best friend.

"Eek!" Hikaru flung back , holding his arm. Hannah chuckled, apologetically.

"Agh, gomen! Gomen!" She said.

"If you'll allow me..." Tamaki smiled. Hikaru moved, as Hannah took Tamaki's hand. They moved around and Tamaki went on his rant about his beautiful daughters.

"Ahem." Kyoya interrupted, "go find Haruhi, Tamaki. She's near the food table."

"Food?!" Hannah gasped.

"Freeze."

"What do you want, Deathnote?"

"A dance with the lovely lady?"

"Oh, fine." Hannah rolled her eyes, accepting. Kyoya brought her closer, hands on her waist.

"I'm glad I got to know you."

"When? When Kaoru lost his memory?"

"It was under bad circumstances, however I feel as if I know you. And you know me."

"Of course. I mean, who wouldn't know each other when confined to a small space for sixteen hours-"

"We agreed never to talk about that again."

"Oh. Right." Hannah blushed, looking away.

"What I mean to say, is that I know you long enough to tell when something is wrong." Kyoya closed his eyes and tried to act happy for the guests as he spun the girl around."what's wrong?"

"You already know."

"Make my hypothesis correct."

"Boston." She simply replied.

Kyoya stopped. "I understand." He turned Hannah and pushed her towards Kaoru. "IF you want my opinion, I say go for it."

"Really?" Hannah paused. She smiled and nodded.

"Ello, Milady, care for a dance."

"Of course I want to dance with you." Hannah smiled happily. Kaoru blushed.

Ouran Academy is a pristine high school for those from rich families. The Ouran host club is for rich boys who have too much time on their hands, to entertain young girls who also have too much time on their hands.

We welcome you, to come to Music Room Three!

The Ouran High School Host Club will be waiting for you there!