The Host Club's Disperse!

Start from the beginning

"Hah." Haruhi dryly laughed.

"You got to go get that idiot. Our idiot. Your idiot."

Thats when Haruhi agreed. She stood up and nodded.

"Have I ever mentioned how much I hate rich people?" She asked out loud. I missed that sarcastic monotone voice. Her voiced sounded so much like our...

"We don't have that much time." Haruhi and I turned to see Kyoya, standing in the doorway. His, Hikaru and Kaoru's silhouettes outlined the door. It looked awesome, might I add.

Haruhi and I nodded, rushing out of the room and down the halls into the underground parking lot.

"Give me this car ." The spoiled brat- We, I mean, Kyoya ordered the driver.

"I'm sorry, sir. We answer only to your father."

"TSK." Kyoya replied. About fifty men in Ootori Private Police Force Squad uniforms appeared, literally out of no where, and refused to let us leave.

Haruhi stood in her cosplay dress, unsure of what to do. I stood in front of her, also in my dress (That the girls thought I was crossdressing in for Kaoru), with the twins on either side of me.

"Move." I ordered.

"No. We can't do that." Someone replied.

I looked to rhe man that spoke up. He was about 6'2, had muscles bigger than my head, and had a gun.

"I could take this punk!" I said to Kaoru, "I could take him and all his jerk friends!" I said, maybe a little bit to loudly.

Protectively, Kyoya pulled me behind him, I guess he thought otherwise. Kaoru nodded to Kyoya in understanding, but something told me they were going to talk about this later.

"Alright. Let the girl come here. I'll give her a piece of my mind."

"Wanna go? Come at me, bruh!" I challenged, throwing myself forward, only to have Kyoya grab my waist as I flung myself side to side.

"Heh." A Chuckle broke out through the crowd of men. "Shes just a girl. It'll be over quickly."

I growled. Okay, that crossed a line.

Kyoya put me down, sensing my aura around me. It had grown dark red by now, I'm sure.

"Plus, she's short too."

"Ever heard of David and Goliath?" I asked with an evil chuckle.

Haruhi sighed, as the men didn't know I was a sass queen with a black belt. Well, a black belt in sass.

"Oh ya? Well you got the short thing down to child size!"

I cracked my knuckles. "KYO, HOLD MY FREAKIN HOOPS!" I Yelled, marching towards the extremely large men.

"Hold it." Kaoru grabbed me by my waist and hoisted me into the air so I couldn't touch the ground. My face reddened, as the men's point had been proven that I was, in fact, short. "Dont be reckless, now."

"Lemme at them! I Can totally take them!"

"They have guns."

"And I have fists of fury!" I replied blindly. Hikaru nodded and agreed with me.

Mori and Honey had cleared a path, as the randomly stolen Chariet arrived with horses pulling it.

"Theyre so lucky Morinozuka and Haninozuka came. I was about to open a can of butt whoop down on all these losers." I mumbled, hoping onto the chariet with the remainder of the set of twins.