Chapter 1

Carrington POV

"Ah fuck baby!"

I shouted out as I rode him like a bull ride.

"Damn bae, that ass gripping that dick fuck!"

He said to me as he held on to my hips moaning to how good I was riding him. Wrapped and entwined in each other body's Deejay and I was fucking like dogs. Make love like secret lovers they were. I was in Deejay lap on the bed, bouncing up and down on Deejay thick stick. Booty was slamming on Deejay thighs.

"Mm shit bae you fucking the hell out of me."

I said riding him as fast as I could. Deejay was beating my walls into a coma. In and out his dick ran as my boy pussy swallowed him.

"Bounce on that shit BABY!"

Deejay demanded, and so I did jumping up and down like I was trying to get away. Deejay dick was pulsing like fuck. Holding me by my ass Deejay snatched me off him and put me on the floor.

"Toot that shit up nigga. Let me see that creamy bussy."

Deejay demanded giving me a good smack on my ass. I jumped giggling it a little as I propped myself on my knees. Arching my back, I felt Deejay pressing in it. Hovering over me, he squatted down just a bit, positioning himself at my hole, and with one quick shove he enters back in my creamy den.

"FUCK DEE DAMN!!!"

I hollered out as he drove his dick deep in my anal canal. Deejay was doing squats in my happy place. He was so deep, I was pulling up the carpet because the new angel had me open and Deejay kept hitting my spot. He was digging like a prairie dog trying to make his home in my bussy. Thrusting deep he delivered blows that had me shaking all over.

"Baby fuck I can't take no more."

I said trying to push him back and move, but Deejay held me tight pressing deeper into my back as he dug harder and deeper.

"Uh uh don't run nigga, Give me that shit. This my ass right?"

"Yes bae fuck!"

"Hell yea then give it to me."

Dee responded going ham in inside me.

"Ah Fuck I'm busting nigga!"

Dee sounded off as he unloads his big load in me. Quickly pulling out, Dee watched as his nut oozed out of my hole like a river of milk. I laid out on the floor shaking tired from taking that pounding, but Deejay seem to not be done. Pulling me up to my feet, Dee bent me over the bed and pushed his semi hard dick back up in me going for another round.

"Fuck Dee wait...I can't take it."

"You bout to today. Move your hand."

Dee forced my head to the bed. Twisting my arm behind my back because I was trying to push him back. Running back up in me Dee drilled me some more. He was fucking my hole all kinds of ways. I was creaming so much that it was running down my leg almost.

"FUCK! This shit good as fuck!"

Dee said smacking my ass some more. I couldn't even stand up because Deejay was fucking me like he was taking the virginity I didn't have. Giving up and losing my balance Dee quickly lifted my legs up off the ground, wrapping them backwards around his waist as he continued to terminate my guts.

"Fuck Baby Damn!!"

I shouted, Deejay had hit my spot and I started to nut. Jacking my dick hard, I shot all on the bed. All my energy was drained as I sprayed my nut all over my bed.

"Hell yea bust that shit nigga."

Deejay said pulled out and flipped me over on to the bed on my back. Then shoving his dick down my throat fucking nothing but my mouth upside down. I was gasping for air, but the shit was too good. Leaning down Deejay return the favor popping my dick in his mouth. Both in a 69 position, Dee fucked my throat as I sucked on his dick. I was muffled, gagging and choking on his dick. Deejay was bouncing in my throat, I had tears running down my face as I choked. Barely able to breath I start to spit up on his dick, but Deejay kept fucking the lining out of my throat.

"Fuck Dee I'm a nut again FUCK!"

I said weakly as I started to explode in Deejay's mouth. Dee moaned on my dick making my toes curl. Stroking at the same time, he was making sure he emptied out all my sperm into his mouth. Leaning up Deejay pulled his cock out my mouth allowing me to breath. Squatting down Dee pressed his lips against mines and we shared my climax together. His kisses were rough and manly, but I loved everything about it. Standing back up, he stood over me stroking his big dick over my face. Biting my lip, I grasped my own cock and stroked it as well.

"Mhm stroke that shit baby."

He said as he beat his dick faster watching me stroke mines. Now our fuck session had become a stroke session. I was getting back hard as I laid there looking up at his nuts dangling over my face. Leaning up just a bit I drug my tongue across his sack. Dee shifted a bit from the surprised touch. Pulling him in closer, I sucked his nuts into my mouth. Holding on to the back of his thighs, Dee was moaning like a pervert. I could feel his legs buckling as I pulled him down more. Dragging my tongue from his sack to his gouch. I knew that was his spot because his moans began to turn into weeps of pleasure.

"Oh fuck Bae. Bae fuck I'm bout to nut again oh FUCK!!"

Deejay was trembling badly, but I held him up as he stroked his dick fast.

"Fuck nigga SHIT AHHH!!!"

Dee said finally shooting out his load. His legs were shaking, and his body was jerking like crazy, he bent down and licked up some of his nut off my stomach and shared it with me. Climbing into the bed with me we both laid there spooning wrapped in each is arms. Both exhausted from fucking like animals.

"Damn nigga you had me going sucking on my shit like that."

Dee commented on my head skills. I was too tired to even talk. Enjoying him laying with me, our mood was then interrupted by a loud buzzing. It sounded like an alarm clock was going off. Getting louder and louder, everything then started to fade even Deejay. Reaching out for him he had disappeared, and everything went black.

"Deejay!"

I said jumping up. I was in a sweat as I panted looking around my room. No one was here but me. Looking over at my clock it was 7:25am in the morning. I was dreaming the whole time.

"Fuck... "

I whispered, only just a dream that felt so real. I could only imagine what could be if it was real. Turning on the lamp by my bed. I flipped back he covers and noticed I was feeling sticky. Looking down my sheets was wet, and my drawers were real thick and sticking to me. Pulling my dick out my tip was still leaking cum like a leaking faucet.

"Damn...a fucking wet dream."