Chapter 13: I Love You

Start from the beginning

The next thing I knew, I end up kissing him and he kisses me back with much more passion. I feel him grab my legs and wrap them around his waist not breaking the kiss. Then he speeds us to his apartment and up to his bedroom. Well, from there I think you know what happens.
End of flashback

Back to Caroline's POV
Gabriella continues "And from there, we have been together since then. And we definitely shared amazing moments." Klaus and I were sitting there listening attentively, looking surprised and shocked. I ask "So, you two have been together for a year and two months, in secret?"

She nods her head and Klaus asks "Well, when were you two lovebirds planning on telling everyone about your secret relationship?" Honestly, all this shocked me. I did know about them, but what I didn't know was how long they have been together in secret.

Now I know and boy I am surprised at how long they were able to keep this a secret. Gabriella interrupts me out of my thoughts "We were going to tell everyone at prom, when they see us walk in together."

Klaus asks me "And how long have you known about this?" I put my hands up in defense "I found out six months ago. Before he left to New Orleans. I saw them at the carnival together."

He sighs "Well, now he is upset and I know he can be a real pain in the ass sometimes, but I hate seeing him upset. You need to go find him and talk to him." I look at Klaus in awe because of how much he is caring about his brother's feelings.

He sees me from the corner of his eye and rolls his eyes playfully, ignoring my awe look at him. I see Gabriella make a beeline for the door and says while walking out "You don't have to tell me twice." From there she walks out and shuts the door.

I say while putting my arms around his waist "Awe! You care about your little brother's feelings." He says in a playfully warning tone "Caroline, if you tell anyone this, I will deny it in anyway possible." He smiles and kisses my cheek. I blush and smile while playfully rolling my eyes at him.

He asks "Now, shall we go back downstairs?" I answer "Yes, we shall." I do a little curtsy and we both laugh and walk out holding hands and go downstairs. We see Matt is here and Gabriella is hurrying up, getting her stuff, so she can find Kol.

Matt says "alright everyone, it's 10:30. Time to go. Come on, get moving!" And we say "Alright, alright, alright." Damon mumbles "Buzzkill!" And Stefan says "Alright. Let's get back to our dorm rooms." All except Damon, Elena, Jo, Alaric, me, Klaus, and Gabby nod their heads in agreement.

I respond "Well actually, I am going back to my house with Klaus. I'll see you guys tomorrow though. We should all hang out again." We nod ours heads in agreement. We all see Gabriella speeding out the door. Damon and Stefan follow after her and not long after, everyone else starts to follow them too.

Klaus and I stay behind looking at each other like 'Uh-oh'. We go after them as well and when we get outside, I hear Stefan ask "Where do you need to go that you're in a rush?"

Gabriella makes an excuse "I'm not in a rush. I'm just very tired from all the wine and dancing. I'm just gonna go lay down at our beach house." Then Damon and Stefan exclaim together "What! Why?!" She answers "Like I said, I need a break from Mystic Falls. I will be back for prom and from there I will come back home, but for now, I want to stay at the beach house."

Damon states "Okay. I'll come with you." She says "No! It's okay, Damon. I will be just fine, I promise. Okay?" She kisses both Damon and Stefan's cheek "Okay. Bye. Goodnight!" And we all say "Goodnight." She drives off leaving everyone except me and Klaus confused.

Stefan asks "What the hell was that?" I defend her "I'm sure she just needs a load off from Mystic Falls and what better place to have it then on a beach?" Stefan and Damon look at me suspiciously, as if they know I know something.