"I really don't think that's something you have to worry about" she tells me and I give her a confuse look.

"She just sent me this text" she shows me her phone and it's a picture of the foods I've been craving at the front door.

"She said that she doesn't know when you will want her to come back home so she bought you your cravings in case she's not around when you want it" Karina reads the text that came with the picture.

"I don't think that's someone who's gonna leave you anytime soon" She puts her phone away.

"Now I feel even more bad and I'm mad because she's making me feel bad."

"Wow, you're worst than me when I was pregnant" she chuckles.

Karina stayed for a couple hours before she had to go home. Before she left, she reminded me that whenever I'm in my good mood I should talk to Ryujin so she will at least understand that I'm not doing this on purpose.

I call Ryujin and she picks up right away.

"Yeji? Are you okay? Did something happen?" She says in a panic and I smile. Even when I'm mean to her, she never stops caring.

"Can you come home?" I say in my sad voice.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, please" I say.

"Okay, I'll be right there" I hear her rushing to get ready.

I hang up the phone and wait for her. Since she's at her parents, it wouldn't take that long for her to get here.

"Hey" Ryujin enters our house.

"Hi" I shyly say.

"Can I sit here?" She points at the chair farthest from me.

"You can sit next to me."

"Oh okay" she cautiously walks towards me then pause before sitting down.

"I'm sorry for being a bitch lately" I sigh.

She smiles, "You don't have to apologize, love. I understand."

"It doesn't make it okay though" I say.

"Yeji, you're carrying our baby. Your body is going through changes. I don't care what you say or do to me, I can handle it because it's nothing compare to what you're going through. I'm just here to make you as comfortable as possible and if that means you don't want me around then I'll make myself go away until you want me back."

"You're not making me feel better. I feel more guilty."

"Do you want me to be mean?" She raises one brow.

"I can't believe you're treating me this way" she becomes dramatic and I can't help but laugh.

"I'm really okay, love" she places one hand on my belly, "I'm not going anywhere. Whenever you kick me out, I'll be at my parents' house so I can come back right away when you need me."

I scoot closer to her and I make her hold me.

She chuckles, "See, you're not always mean to me."

"I know but this can't be good for your mental health. The constant mood swings."

"That's what therapy is for" she squeezes me.

"I'm in a good mood now. Let me make it up to you" I try to pull away but she holds me in place.

"Just stay like this" she says.

"It's very rare for you to let me hold you lately since you can't stand me most of the time so I want to take advantage of this moment" she continues.