Detention (dom teacher mihawk)

Start from the beginning

"Good, now as I was saying class."

*timeskip*

The last class of the day just ended and I'm scared about the extent to the trouble that my big fat mouth got me in. Worst of all its the one teacher that no one wants to piss off, not even the other teachers. I just reached the door to his classroom and I just stared at it trying to calm my nerves.

"Time to find out what fresh hell I got myself into with my 'favorite teacher' bleha" I went to open the door when someone cleared there throat behind me making my eyes almost bulge out of my head.

"If you keep talking like that we are going to have more problems then we already do I/n" he put his hand on the door next to my head as I felt his breath blow my hair.

"How about you open the door and get in my classroom before you make things even worse for yourself" I had a chill go down my spine as I quickly opened the door and power walked to a desk in the front of the room. I heard him chuckle at my reaction making me grit my teeth.

"Take a seat miss. L/n because we are going though the entire lesson from this morning, perhaps from other days as well, I'm not sure yet"

I groaned and sat down in the desk infront of me.

"Oh no, you're not sitting there" he pulled his chair out like before making me swallow.

*CRACK*

"Sit y/n' he smaked the chair with his ruler making me jump.

"Is that really necessary" I asked as I got up and sat in the chair. He put the ruler under my chin and tilted my head.

"It seems to do wonders at keeping you awake" I huffed as I crossed my arms and legs.

"A teacher that keeps his students enthralled by not being so." he leaned down infront of me with a hand on each armrest.

"Do you really think you should finish that sentence" I swallowed hard from that hard look in his golden eyes.

"N-no s-sir" I swallowed hard again. He smirked before he stood up again.

"Now if you stayed awake in class you would know that in-"

*small timeskip*

"Its not wise to fall sleep infront of your history teacher Exspeshaly since he decided to sacrifice hours from his Friday night to make sure you understand the material so you can pass his class" I was resting my head on my hand on the armrest of the chair when I felt warm breath on my face and a deep voice in my ear. I opened my eyes and jerked back, unsuccessfully, to the sight of Mr. Dracule staring into my soul with his face so close to mine.

"hats wrong y/n" he got even closer to my face, so close I could almost touch him without moving.

"I.... you. very. *swallow*.... close" he smirked at me.

"I see now"

"W-wh-" before I had the chance to say anything he grabbed my arm in a tight hold, took his ruler and nocked everything off his desk before he bent me over the desk and held my arm behind my back in a painful way.

"Pop quiz, who was the first emperor of the qing dynasty" he stood to the side of me and I felt him touch the ruler to my ass.

"-i-i-i d-dont know"

*CRACK*

My scream caught in my throat from the shock that he struck my ass with the ruler.

"I don't know is not an answer, who was the first emperor of the qing dynasty'