1.4 Platform 9 3/4

Start from the beginning

"Who are they? They look like purebloods." Someone commented getting looks from a certain few. "That's William Avery and Sabrina Parkinson. Our closest friends." Cooper replied to no one in particular. "They both have a sister."

"Coop!" Sabrina exclaimed, jumping up to hug the fellow ravenette. Then Will got up and did a "man hug" with Cooper. "Have you seen Al?" "No I was hoping you guys had. She's probably here already but hanging out with Neville and Luna. You know how she is with those two." "Protective?" "Clingy?"

"Wow I feel offended. I'm not either of those." Luna looked toward the blonde and asked, "But you are or are you not? Maybe your both but you don't know." Many made faces of confusion at Luna's words. Alice nodded her head at the girl before whispering something in her ear. Cooper glanced at the two blondes that looked deep in thought.

"No well yes anyways Brinaaaa with you go find her pleaseeee." Cooper drew out the sounds batting his eye lash's. "Fine but to let you know she isn't gonna be happy when she finds the you two are talking behind our backs." Once the girl was gone the two began talking about a topic they didn't wanna Alice to overhear them speaking about, Sirius Black.

"You two aren't the brightest. I knew what you were trying to do that whole year."

Sabrina quickly returned dragging the blonde in the process. "Rina slow down I'm gonna twist my ankle with my heels." The three looked at her high heeled Mary Janes making a face. "You don't have to wear them. I know you have a pair of sneakers in your trunk." "You right I do but that doesn't mean I can. I came straight from Ms. V's. Anyways you two better hug me before I smack you on the head." The two boys hugged the shorter girl quickly before she could do something to them.

"Wait are you still wearing those shoes?" Dorcas asked to get a yep and a leg holding up a high heeled shoe. "That looks painful to walk around it all the time." "I got used to it and I wear my runners some times."

"Alice have you heard anything about what's going on?" Sabrina started off after the boys seemed to be ignoring the topic. "No? I did get some odd looks as I was boarding the train though." "So you know how your um father had a brother?" "Wait what? I have an uncle!" She exclaimed jumping up from her seat near the window.

"You mean no one told you about Sirius?" Her dad asked her with gray eyes that seemed to be glowing a bit. "No. No one thought that the small girl with no direct family should know about her uncle." She spat out glaring at Dumbledore with a passion. "I promise you my dear that what ever I have done in the future was for the greater good." At this the whole golden generation glared at him along with some of the past, including Lily and her friends, James and the others, and most of three of the houses. "To Hell with the greater good as you call it! Do you know how much pain everyone has been in because of you! You sit up there thinking your all high and mighty with your greater good and light purity nonsense." At this point the tips of Alice's hair was turning red along with her normally blue-green eyes. "We should go ahead and kill him." A voice murmured "No we have to wait for the right moment!" Another told her.

Ignoring the voices she opened her mouth to start screaming again when a hand covered her mouth. The hand had a few silver rings on it making her face cold. She slumped against the body letting him take her back to a couch. The three Black sisters watched the encounter in shock and worry. Even though they didn't always get along they had a new family member that they all wanted to protect. Regulus watched alongside them with his silver eyes flashing between colors not knowing what emotion is strongest.