Side Story: Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

Huffing and puffing all while he ignored Sana's small rants and mixing his own rants, but his were positive and loving about her. "Stay put." He told, kissing her temples before dismissing all the other rants he was faced with.

Sana sighed softly, laying on Jungkook's bed. She reached for a pillow and held it up to her chest, holding it as if it was Jungkook. Realizing she doesn't want to go out anymore, she just went to cover herself up in the blankets.

Jungkook hurried to get ready, freaking out because he wasn't expecting to actually go on a date with her. He planned it out to be more romantic than this, he wanted to surprise her.

He pushed his worries to the side and remembered how happy Sana was when he finally gave in. Without further ado, he fixed his shirt and walked back to his bedroom only to see Sana sleeping on his bed.

He was a little upset, but he changed back to his comfortable clothing and went to the opposite side of the bed and closed his eyes, hoping to dream of Sana.

-the next day, lunch time-

"I don't think you have a say on our relationship." Jungkook lowered his voice staring at Nayeon who was still somewhat upset with their news.

Sana poked his thigh before gently caressing it, "be nice." She reminded. Jungkook glared at her before placing his hand on top of hers. "It's bullshit." He told with a different voice, soft and whiny, feeling better that Sana was there.

Sana huffed a laugh, "why don't we take a walk?" Jungkook lowered his gaze and nodded, they stood up and left after Sana wished her friends farewell.

"I get that I was stupid in the past, but we're both happy, so why can't they be too?" His vulnerability showed. He was slowly getting better at showing Sana that side of him. Jungkook never got looked down upon or laughed at, Sana was only there to support and uplift him.

"They'll come around. They're just worried." She tangled their hands together and started to swing them, forward and backward.

Jungkook nodded and opened the door for the staircase. "Oh, Sana, these are the boys!" Jungkook walked quicker than before, holding her with him.

Yoongi moved away from Hoseok, but kept close to him. "Jung-fucking-kook." He growled softly.

"That's Yoongi and that's Hoseok." Jungkook pointed at the boys while he introduced them. Sana smiled at how happy Jungkook seemed, they must be important.

And they were.

The couple were the ones who encouraged him to ask her out, the ones who gave him advice, without being so forceful like Jimin and Taehyung. Jungkook led them to the other side of the stairs, the same step that the others sat on.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend." The second Jungkook said that, Yoongi and Hoseok smiled at each other. They fist bumped and bowed their heads at the girl. Sana smiled and did the same gesture, "hi, nice to meet you guys." She spoke up.

The boys nodded their heads, "nice to meet you too." Hoseok said, with the brightest smile. Yoongi purred onto his shoulder and hid their connected hands, "you guys don't have to hid. We're friends." Jungkook noticed their secretive gestures.

Yoongi snapped his head over to Jungkook wearing a confused look, "friends? We're not friends." He huffed a sarcastic laugh and went back to Hoseok who only gave him an upset expression. He pouted and huffed, "I guess we can be friends." He mumbled, looking at Hoseok and not at Jungkook.

Hoseok softly smiled at his boyfriend, "you're so pretty." He whispered. Yoongi scooted closer, feeling safe with Jungkook and Sana there. He pecked his shoulder and laid down on him, returning his gaze over to the couple on the opposite side to see them having their own conversation.

He's realizing maybe they don't need to hid.

Every time Hoseok and him express their sweet gestures in public, no one cared. It seemed so normal and something that shouldn't be hidden. It felt good not to be looked down upon for your sexuality.

"Well, Sana and I are leaving. Bye guys." Yoongi lifted his head and smiled, "bye." They said at the same time. They watched the other couple walk off from the stairs.

Yoongi returned to the closest to Hoseok immediately feeling a hand hold him by his waist. "I don't want to hide anymore." Yoongi whispered, quite surprised at his own words.

He wasn't scared of what Hoseok would say, he knew Hoseok would always understand him. Hoseok pecked his head, "well, what do you want?" He soothingly asked.

Yoongi shrugged in his arms, gazing up to Hoseok's sparkling eyes that screamed excitement. He knew Hoseok wanted to shout and scream all his happiness right now, but it seemed like he held back because of him wanting to be serious.

"I want us to be us." He simply spoke, too memorized in Hoseok's brown eyes to actually explain. But it was enough for Hoseok to understand what he truly wanted.

He smiled and kissed his lips, "then let's be us." He whispered, going in to hold Yoongi who didn't even deny him.

-after school, at library-

"Sana, stop getting distracted. We have to figure what we want our project to be about." Jungkook tapped his pencil on the old wooden table, flickering his eyes at Sana who was on her phone. "Sana-" Sana looked up and shot a glare at him making Jungkook immediately clear his throat.

"I heard you. Let me do this quickly." She mumbled, irritated. Jungkook scoffed and shook his head, looking down when Sana raised an eyebrow at him.

"Take your time, baby." He said, quietly.

He rubbed his neck and leaned back on the chair, thinking of what their project could possibly be about. Jungkook lifted his phone to the side of him and started to check it, seeing he has messages from Jimin and Taehyung.

He rolled his eyes at the dumb messages they texted him. He texted his own and placed it back on it's spot, glancing back at Sana who was too distracted with her device.

"Goodness." He whined. Sana finished up with a tap on the screen and proudly smiled at her work, "kook, look." She grinned, showing him her screen. Jungkook huffed, closing his eyes before uninterestingly looking at the screen and immediately scrambling to put her hand down.

Sana got upset with his manners, she thought he would be thrilled to see. Jungkook glanced around the empty library space and sighed in relief. "Why are you shopping for that shit on school grounds. There are pervs around here." Jungkook told, making direct contact with her. He panted softly remembering what was on her screen, "so dumb." He mumbled.

Sana pouted and unlocked her phone and scooted closer to his spot. She lowered down the brightness and looked around then showed the screen back to Jungkook. "It's cute, right?" She whispered, seeing how at ease it put him.

Jungkook glared at the screen and shook his head, "I don't think you need this. Your body already looks nice how it is. You don't need an outfit that only covers forty percent of your body." He gently told, taking his finger and scrolling on the screen to find the cancel order button.

"But I like it. I know already look nice, but this is for me." She moved his finger away and looked at him. Jungkook inhaled and exhaled and nodded, "you're right. The only thing I should be worried about is if I can fight well enough." He mumbled with a smile.

Sana looked confused, "why do you have to fight?" Seeing Jungkook just laugh a little made her more curious, "nothing, honey. Express yourself and I'll be here to take care of you." He kissed her cheek and smiled off to the side leaving Sana utterly confused, but if Jungkook wasn't upset, she was happy and decided not to ask any more questions.

"Thanks." She mumbled, putting away her phone and looking at all the papers on the table that had nothing written on them. "I have an idea." She spoke up sparking Jungkook to light up. She smiled and began to tell the idea.

Jungkook hummed thinking, "wouldn't it be too much?" He asked to get an immediate no from Sana. They both smiled and started on their project Sana thought about.

Author's note
What do you think their project will be about?
Also, one chapter left!