Side Story: Chapter 2

"Stop being a wimp. You kissed her and you liked it, have no shame." Taehyung patted Jungkook's back, aggressively, hoping his words would travel to his head. Jimin slapped Taehyung's shoulder and moved him away, "ask her out." Jimin suggested.

Jungkook sighed softly, they don't understand. He said his farewells and walked to his first period class, English. He made it to his seat in the back, keeping his eyes glued to his phone to avoid contact for when Sana arrives.

Moments before the bell rang, Sana appeared and sat in her seat. She turned to Jungkook, smiling before fading it down when no attention was upon her. Jungkook cursed himself out when he tapped her shoulder and handed her his phone that displayed the scary game from yesterday.

Without words, Sana started up the game and began the device to the middle of them so both could see. Jungkook chuckled whenever Sana squeaked, losing his thoughts, he placed his arm around the back of her chair.

"Shhh, you're being too loud." He whispered, scooting closer to her to get a better look at the game. Sana blushed and scooted closer too, side by side at this point.

"Do you have any other games?" She tilted her head to him, smiling softly at the amused look Jungkook had. "Check." He shrugged, slowly laying his tips on her shoulder to hold her. Sana said nothing, but she noticed, not trying to ruin it, she clicked out the game and looked at a folder of games.

She looked through them, but found none that interested her. "Can I download a game?" Jungkook blinked a couple of times, she could have just gotten her own phone and handed his phone back but deciding to download a game on his phone?

"Go ahead." He nodded and looked up to try to focus on the teacher, but Sana was more intriguing. Sana gave a whisper and searched for his App Store, she giggled at his screensaver, it was his four kittens with him in the background.

Cute, she thought.

Nonetheless, she searched for a specific game and let it load while she payed attention for awhile. Jungkook did the same thing, but when he noticed Sana's wide smile from the corner of his eyes, he had to take a look.

"What are you? Five?" He mumbled, sighing heavily when he seen the game she downloaded. It was one of those games that you give makeovers to people, hair and makeup. Sana giggled and shook her head, "is she prettier than me?" She asked, showing Jungkook the glamorous girl she just finished doing a makeover on.

Jungkook took one look and removed his eyes with an instant head shake, "no." He told, feeling his heart beat faster as the word rolling off his tongue easily. Sana flipped her hair, flickering her eyes with a proud smile, "Ew." Jungkook moved Sana's hair that got on his face. Sana laughed while she bumped into him gently as an apology, retuning to her game.

Jungkook scoffed and leaned back as he manspread, accidentally touching Sana's own knee, no one moved. He eased down and kept his arm around her shoulder while he stole glances from Sana to the board ahead of them. "What do you think you're doing?" Sana stopped in her doings and looked up, smiling to hide her nervousness.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow while he waited, "I'm putting my number in and taking a picture for my contact picture." She explained, showing Jungkook. Jungkook laid back and nodded, he softly smiled out the window, thrilled that he didn't want to ask for her number directly.

She smiled and went back to type her number before taking a nice picture, then she was to the idea to fill his photo gallery with pictures of her. "Now, what are doing?" Jungkook sighed, watching his phone being up in the air trying to catch Sana's good angles, while her thump clicked on the button.