Chapter 23

Jungkook snickered softly and walked further into the staircase, "I had a feeling you would be back." He grinned and leaned on the railing of the staircase, glaring fondly of the girl.

He felt like having a conversation with her today.

"You care about me?" She said, with a slight smile considering wild idea of a boy she knew nothing caring for her.

"No, I don't. I just wanted to see if you were in the mood to yell again, it was pretty funny what you did yesterday." He sloppily said and sat on the first step, taking his phone out to see messages from Jimin.

He opened the app with hope, but it all shattered in seconds after seeing a picture of the two boy posing, supposedly, it was made to be funny but Jungkook found it rather mocking.

Too bothered to know she was near and leaning down to see, "they seem happy." Jungkook hid his phone and stood up.

"Don't stick your nose in something that doesn't involve you." He lowly told, glaring at her up and down before scoffing. Sana pouted softly at his words, "it was one sided too, wasn't it?" She stepped off the stairs and walked closer to the thinking boy.

"Wasn't it?" She whispered, she had no wrong thoughts, she wanted to be nice. Jungkook took it the wrong way, thinking she was trying to be judge him.

So, he walked closer to the girl, "you think you know everything but you don't, just go back to sitting and look pretty instead of opening that fucking mouth of yours." His eyes widen while he spoke those harsh words, watching the girl lower his gaze.

He huffed and marched off, sitting back down on the stairs. He could have ended the conversation, he was honestly interested in what she could possibly comeback with.

"So, you think I'm pretty?"

Jungkook let a genuine laugh be heard, rubbing his templed then his chin.

Did she not listen to what he said?

Unbelievable yet intriguing.

"Do you?" She whispered, going to the stairs where Jungkook was sitting. Jungkook grinned softly, "so beautiful. Honestly, gorgeous if you want me to go on with the lie." He shrugged, laughing bitterly when he seen her upset face as she realized what he meant.

Sana was getting tired of his acts, for the first time in her life, she was given a hard time. She's never been treated so rudely, Sana wanted to be liked, she wanted to be a pleaser.

"I can be pretty. Give me one minute." She said, innocently smiling before search for lipstick and other makeup items to cover her face with. Jungkook watched her with a raised eyebrow, "Sana, stop I was just messing with you. You don't need that extra stuff, you don't need anything when it comes to beauty." Sana looked up from her small portable mirror with widen eyes and slightly opened mouth, replaying the words in her mind already.

Jungkook cleared his throat, "do as you please." He hid away. Sana smiled and put everything she was once going to use into their place deep inside her book bag.

Jungkook sighed heavily, what was he getting himself into? "What's your favorite color?" He looked over to the smiling girl, he blinked a couple of times, "I'm not Taehyung. Don't think of him when you're talking to me." He groaned at his words, realizing what he said and regretting it instantly.

Sana blushed, his words made her feeling two different emotions, embarrassment and bubbly.

He rubbed his face on his palms waiting for the embarrassment to dive down, "order me around." Jungkook slowly lifted his head up, sending a confused expression to the girl.