Side Story: Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

He smiled and leaned back on his chair, humming softly to what just occurred, but as he thought about it more, it wasn't worth it. The girl was almost in tears because of his actions and words, it was obvious that she really liked that stuffed animal and to have give it up just because he wanted her to talk to him, how foolish of him.

-lunch time-

Jungkook grabbed his tray with the disgusting lunch food everyone hated. He walked to found himself seated with Jimin and Taehyung at their table. He took his apple and munched while he watched the couple playfully fight in front of him.

A smile was brought to his lips when Taehyung was scolded for the third time and Taehyung simply taking the scold without arguing back, with a smile on his own face he watch Jimin with a redden face yell in his face. He looked off when Taehyung leaned in Jimin's ear to whisper something, noticing Jimin was all of a sudden, submitting himself.

"Jimin and I are leaving for a- project!" Taehyung made on the spot. He helped Jimin up and with a wink to Jungkook they were gone to leave him all alone like they usually do. "Whore." He whispered, placing his eaten apple down, slowly rotating his head to the other side of the lunch time.

He watched Sana laugh with her friends like a hawk. He wished to be there with her, but after the stuff he pulled, everyone would probably be hating on him if he did decide to sit over there. So, he took his tray and threw everything away to walk off to the empty halls.

He stuffed his hands in his pockets while he looked out the windows, revealing the bright sunny day.

Lurking around, he found himself at the abandoned staircase. He eyes wondered all around and immediately he looked down, "shit, I'm sorry." He told, the two boys on the stairs kissing. He bowed his head and walked off out the stairs, he shook his head softly remembering what he witnessed.

He plopped himself down in on a hallway wall, he sighed and pulled out his phone. He automatically was at his photo gallery, looking at Sana's pictures. "She's pretty, right Yoongi?" Jungkook scrambled to turn off his phone, he got up and went to defensive mode.

"You tell anyone you seen us making out, you're dead." A shorter boy pushed him onto the wall with his hands fisting his shirt. Jungkook looked unfazed at the boy, was he supposed to be scared? Imitated by the shorter angry boy?

Nonsense.

"You think I care enough to do that? Fuck off." Jungkook pushed him off. Then, he was the one to take steps closer to him, not minding the boy that looked like the sun itself. "Watch it." Jungkook heard a whisper. He looked over to the sunny boy, blinking rapidly seeing how he tried to hold an imitating look. "Don't look at him like that. He's mine." Jungkook was pushed again.

He groaned softly, "and the girl on the screen is mine." He made a point. The two boys watched Jungkook's eyes widen and his mouth drop to the floor. Jungkook laughed softly, rubbing his temples before taking his belongings and leaving. "He's an odd one." The sunny one mumbled as they watched Jungkook look funnily.

The shorter shrugged and pulled to the opposite direction, "let's go finished what we were doing before." They went back to the staircase. Jungkook huffed seeing himself outside the campus and nearby a store.

He grabbed a couple of things, not for him, but for Sana. Since he didn't have much help from anyone, he had to make decisions on his own. He ended up getting a new larger stuffed animal and flowers that remained him of her.

He payed and walked to his home, he went on to sleep for a couple of hours since school was still going on.

-hours later-