Side Story: Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

Jungkook nodded and leaned back on his chair, glaring back at his phone. Her hope died down and then, she turned back to the opposite direction of Jungkook. "We have lots of time to get this done. I think we shouldn't rush it and instead let it come to us. Share your ideas if you come up with any." Jungkook told, looking at his calendar on his phone then up to Sana's eyes.

Sana felt as if his last sentence was mocking, 'if you come up with any.' It seemed rather mean in her opinion. She nodded and turned back.

The bell rang.

The two left in different times and both went different directions. "Can I change my schedule with you guys?" Jungkook asked when he finally found Jimin and Taehyung leaning on some lockers. "Hell no." Taehyung made an 'X' with his arms which made Jimin elbow him.

They started to walk, confidently, while Jimin tried to explain why Jungkook couldn't change his schedule with them. But Jungkook knew they didn't want him there since they wanted to have their own space as a couple, even during school.

It didn't hurt his feelings, but the way Jimin sugarcoated it made him feel insecure. Jungkook excused himself from the couple and left to move to a comfort spot he loved all through his high school years, the an unused staircase.

He was surprised to see someone familiar, someone he still liked. Sana perked to the door opening and panicked when she seen Jungkook standing stiffly before going to sit somewhere on the stairs. She sighed softly and leaned on the bars of the handlings.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook." She whispered softly, seeing him flitch in his place. Sana played with her hands, lowering her gaze when Jungkook turned his head to the girl who sat further up the flight of stairs.

"You're forgiven." He mumbled.

Sana straighten her posture, "really! Oh, this is great! I missed you!" She grabbed her belongings and went to sit where Jungkook sat.

Jungkook stood up before her arms could get around his body, "you're forgiven, but that doesn't mean I want anything to do with you? You really haven't changed at all." Jungkook let an actual laugh be heard, he smiled sarcastically before slowly inflaming his dark glare.

Sana kept her place, "you're still so naive and gullible." He mockingly laughed again and left the staircase behind. Sana didn't cry, she wasn't even upset. He was right, how could she think it was fixed so easily? She got herself under control and walked to her class with the help of her schedule.

-lunch time-

"You guys are so weird." Jungkook lowered his head to escape the glares the students sent to the trios at their table. "We're in love and love makes you do weird things, right honey?" Taehyung brought his arm around Jimin's neck and kissed his cheek with a smile on his face.

"That's right." Jimin nodded his head.

Jungkook shook his head, too embarrassed to pick his head up. "What's down there?" Taehyung leaned over the table to see what Jungkook was staring at but before a could take a look, Jimin pulled him back to his seat.

"That's enough." Jimin whispered softly, smiling afterwards. Taehyung huffed a laugh and nodded his head, nervously.

Jungkook picked up his belongings and left without telling the couple, like they would care anyways. He walked and walked, not quite knowing where he was going until the was at the back of the school at the doors that led to the outside world.

He sighed softly, pressing his hands on the pushing lever rethinking his decision.

Skipping on the first day of school?