"Just tell me you like me." He whispered, leaning towards Jimin. Jimin smiled and kissed him, humming softly as he broke the kiss. "I like you, Taehyung." Jimin finally said returning to Taehyung's lips. Taehyung hugged Jimin, firmly. His affection and words of affirmation wiped away all the negative thoughts.

He felt most happiest when Jimin spoke to him. Not just speaking, although hearing his voice places him at ease, he liked it more when he spoke about his feelings.

Going from best friends to lovers wasn't so different since they acted similar to both, but their words kept on the friendship area. Only speaking about their feelings in special occasion, never falling onto the deep end of the conversations.

So, hearing Jimin talk so confidently about his feelings about him, warmed Taehyung's heart dearly. "You're the best." He whispered, Jimin pecked his head and gave him a quick hug before going back to his spot in. They began the drive again.

~at the farms, one in the afternoon~

"Grandma! Grandpa!" Taehyung weeped to their embracement, hugging and kissing their cheeks. He moved away and pulled Jimin to his side, "it's Jiminie. You guys remember him, right?" Taehyung suddenly pushed him to his elders. Jimin gave a look to Taehyung before smiling and bowing his head, "it's good to see you guys." He politely told, he wasn't expecting to be pulled into a tight hug but it happened.

Taehyung's grandparents greeted Jimin like one their own grandchild, Jimin felt very comforted by their sweet words.

"Let's go, I'll show you two where you be staying." His grandfather told, he took his took cane and started his walk off the trails besides the main house. Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other and smiled, they caught up to the elder and sparked small conversations until they were at some sort of tiny cottage house.

"We got a second home for whenever we have guest." He explained while he took a key and opened the door to reveal a comfortable living situation. Jimin and Taehyung were given an tour of the small room, one room, one bathroom, kitchen that acted as a living room and a dining room.

"There's only one bed. So, we have a sofa that turns into a bed." Taehyung and Jimin smirked at one another, knowing the second bed won't be needed. They didn't dare speak up but only observed his instructions on how to form it.

Once finished with the tour, they walked back to the front door, "I'll leave you two to get settled in. Here are daily chores that will be needed to do everyday." He took out a folded piece of paper and left without letting them speak.

Taehyung gave the paper to Jimin and went to closed the door, "this is easy." Jimin told. Taehyung was happy to hear but when he took a spot next to him and read through the dashed tasks, his happiness was drained down to sadness.

"Jimin, taking eggs from chickens is scary and feeding the fucking animals is tiring and it'll take the whole day." Jimin took his words in and deflated, he stomped his legs on the wooden floor while he pouted, staring at Taehyung. Taehyung awed at his actions, "we'll spilt the work." Jimin huffed and nodded.

He placed the paper on Taehyung's chest and gave a light push and left to the kitchen. Taehyung held his chest, following Jimin with his eyes. "Goodness." He whispered to himself as Jimin swayed his hips, smirking and winking at him, then he disappeared.

He looked down and groaned, "Jimin, I need help. Serious help." He told, speed walking to Jimin. Taehyung made it to the kitchen rather quickly, "no, I'm not helping. Go to the bathroom." Jimin said as he searched through the fridge, seeing all the green products made him get the idea of learning how to cook.

Taehyung whined softly, sneakily placing himself behind Jimin and leaning down to kiss his neck. "Please, do you feel it?" Jimin's cheeks redden when Taehyung placed himself right in his entrance, and sure enough, he did feel it. Taehyung's hands moved themselves on either end of the counter he moved them to, settled down in Jimin's parted legs.