I answered the phone and the man on the other side replied in an excited voice, "Congulruations kid, the information you provided was accurate and allowed two gangs that hated each other to work together and wipe out the two annoying heroes. It's even set a temporary peace between the two sides since they are curious about you. Anyway, my boss Giran would like to meet you and establish permanent business between you and him. Can you meet XXXX at 2:00 PM?" Asked the low-rank info broker.

"Welcome to the big league Midoriya," Compress said, "now that you are in contact with Giran. You will never have to worry about resources if you have sufficient cash."

"Umm! sorry to interrupt but who is this Giran?" Momo asked.

"Giran is a top broker in all of the underworld," Naomasa said, "he has connections everywhere. From top businessmen to lowly chain snatchers. And he knows how to make use of all of them."

"He is also very well hidden," Aizawa continued, "you don't see people like him walking on the streets very often."

"That's right in the past 20 years. Giran has only been captured three times and was released the very next day due to lack of evidence to build a case against him," Naomasa said.    

"To summarise the situation Midoriya has gained a potent ally and he will be more pain in the ass for the heroes moving forward," Shinso summarised.

I informed him that I could do it and that I would be there. After that, we talked about a few more details before the call ended and I started to pack my things before getting ready. I wasn't going to return to his hotel after tonight regardless since I knew, the first payment for the killing of two heroes should be high enough to rent a home or apartment for a while.

"Does it really pay that much?" Ochako asked.

"Yes," Himiko replied, "but it depends on the rank of the hero."

"What do you mean?" Ochako asked.

"I mean where they are placed in the hierarchy of hero system," Himiko explained, "for example, you can get approximately 20 thousand yen for an unranked hero. 40 for the top hundred. 80 for the top 50 and million yen for anyone in the top 20."

"What about the top 10?" surprisingly the one who asked the question was Endeavor himself.

"Don't know," Himiko said with a shrug, "there are only a few people in this country that can fight top 10 heroes as equals. That's why no one really puts a hit on you guys."

"Sir, may I ask you something if you don't mind?" Izuku asked Naomasa.

"Sure kid and just call me by my first name," Naomasa said.

"Are you sure?" Izuku asked surprised.

"Yeah, I don't mind, besides we do meet quite often don't we?" Naomasa joked and Aizawa groned in the background.

"Yeah sorry about that," Izuku said rubbing the back of his neck, "and as I was saying do you know how much money villains were offered during the USJ attack?"

"5 thousand yen for each student you kill. 10 for teachers," Naomasa replied.

Students were utterly shocked. The price for their life and lifetime worth of trauma was only five thousand yen.     

Killing heroes isn't an easy thing to do but my plans made it easy.

An uneasy feeling rose in Izuku's heart when heard himself talking about killing heroes so easily. That too using the information he collected all these years which he thought would help him become a hero.