"It's okay. Just know that the door's always open if you want to join anytime.", I said with a soft smile and she nodded smiling.

We didn't talk after that and finally reached home after some time.

We walked in together and went to our rooms. I walked to my room and freshened up and sat down to complete my homework. Just then, someone knocked at my door and I asked them to come in.

Theo walked in, looking a little concerned. I stood up and he walked towards me and stopped right in front of me. 

"Are you okay, princess?", he asked in a soft tone.

"I'm fine.", I smiled at his concern and also the fact that he called me princess. Theo always makes me feel special.

"Did that girl hurt you?", he asked.

"No. She just provoked me with her words.", I said.

"What did she say?", he asked and I looked away.

"It's okay if you don't want to say. You can tell me when you feel like sharing. Vince told me you cried. Is it because of the girl?", he asked.

"N-No. I w-was scared of V-Vince's r-reaction.", I stuttered looking down.

He lifted my chin up and looked straight in my eyes.

"Chin up, princess. Always. And I know Vince can be scary, but he would never hurt any one of us. He'll always trust us. So, you don't have to fear him.", he said, the last statement a little firm.

I nodded at that and he let go of my chin.

"Moreover you're our baby sister. Vince's baby sister. He would not spare anyone who tries to mess with you. Not even us.", he said chuckling and I smiled at that. It felt good whenever they call me their sister. I don't feel abandoned when they acknowledge our relationship.

"I see you were going to study before I came. So, I'll leave. Don't want to be a disturbance. See you at dinner.", he said and I nodded. Theo walked out closing my door.

I then decided to complete my homework. An hour passed and I completed all the assignments for today. I stretched myself and decided to read the biology book, but that's when a knock at my door disturbed me.

"Come in", I said.

The door opened and I didn't expect to see that person standing at my door.

Ace!

He  walked in and looked at me and I looked at him.

What does he want?

Why is he here?

I was thinking all the possible reasons Ace would come to me for. All those lead to only one point. I talked to Angelina today.

Is that why he's here? To warn me again?

"I uh I ", he fumbled with his words, looking anywhere but me.

He then cleared his throat and looked at me.

"I want you to come with me to the ice cream parlor to eat ice cream.", he said firmly.

Huh?

He's asking me to go with him to an ice cream parlor?

No.

He's ordering me to go with him to an ice cream parlor.

Is he serious or did he hit his head somewhere?

He cleared his throat and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"W-Why?", I asked.

"Because I want to eat ice cream.", he said rubbing his neck and his ears were turning slightly pink.