The Past and Remembrance 1

Začít od začátku

Mo Yuan glanced at them casually, he was rarely interested in anything.

He found an empty bench and sat down. His pair of golden eyes fell on the group of children chasing each other.

"Ah!"

A force suddenly slammed into Mo Yuan's leg, then a pair of soft little hands pressed against his thigh.

The unfamiliar touch made Mo Yuan withdraw his gaze and turn it to the child who was holding his thigh.

The child has red lips and white teeth with a pair of big watery eyes that were clear and bright. His chubby cheeks are like those dolls painted for the new year, cute and beautiful.

"Eh?" As soon as the child raised his head, he met Mo Yuan's gaze. He blinked, then tiptoed curiously and reached out to touch Mo Yuan's eyes.

"Uncle, your eyes are so beautiful."

"It's golden!"

The soft and sticky excited voice that fell in Mo Yuan's ears made him frown.

This kid...

Can see the color of his eyes.

Although Mo Yuan did not change his attire, he did cast an illusion on his body. If any human casts their eyes on him, they can see that he has the same clothes and appearance as ordinary people.

But now this new year doll-like child can see his golden eyes at a glance.

Mo Yuan quietly injected the primal chaos energy into the child's body's to investigate.

He was slightly taken aback by the results of the inspection.

It's dark primal chaos.

Mo yuan was born in the primal chaos, no one knows the primal chaos better than him.

The primal chaos is not black or white but since Mo Yuan created the three thousand worlds, the negative emotions generated by countless beings in the three thousand worlds started affecting the primal chaos. Part of the primal chaos was polluted and hence became dark primal chaos.

Dark primal chaos inherits all the inferior desires of humans; greed, envy, arrogance, lust, etc.

Dark primal chaos that has inherited these has the desire to take over Mo Yuan and replace him, they want to be the ruler of the world.

It began to dormant before Mo Yuan was aware of it, but it was controlled by a huge desire. It has no ability to fight Mo Yuan but it was arrogant and thought it could remove Mo Yuan. In the end, it was easily eliminated by Mo Yuan and Mo Yuan also noticed the dark primal chaos existence.

For Mo Yuan, those dark primal chaos is not a threat. He just has to take a little time at times to eliminate the accumulated dark primal chaos. It's just that Mo Yuan didn't expect that he would find a child composed of just the dark primal chaos in a small world of three thousand worlds.

Mo Yuan, who has always done official business according to official principles1, subconsciously wanted to eliminate this child.

If he ignores it, when this child grows up in the future, he's afraid that the dark primal chaos in his body will explode then this little world will cease to exist.

It's just that Mo Yuan didn't get to move before the little doll smiled and stretched out his hand and took something out of his pocket. He pulled out a chocolate wrap in a gold wrapper.

He looked at the chocolate in his chubby hand, confused and reluctantly bit his lip, then he solemnly stuffed the chocolate into Mo Yuan's palm.

"Uncle, it's like your eyes, I'll give it to you. Let me touch your eyes, okay?" The little doll is too short. Even if Mo Yuan sat on the bench and the little doll was on his toes, with the little doll less than one meter tall, he still couldn't reach Mo Yuan's eyes.