Record of twin brothers debt of gratitude and revenge 4

Madam Jian and master Jian grew up together as childhood sweethearts. They grew up in the same household so they naturally get together when they grow up.

Later, Madam Jian became pregnant, but an accident occurred during childbirth. Although the adult was saved, the baby in her womb failed to see this beautiful world.

Madam Jian and her husband lost their beloved son and were depressed for a long time. Then they recovered and began to focus on charity work. Now more than 20 years have passed, Madam Jian has given another child to her husband, but the charity has never been stopped. With the support of the family behind the husband and wife, the charity work came in full swing, helping countless children and students.

This charity auction is held every year. Various companies and families are invited.

Sheng Xiaze received invitations every year, but he went only once in the first year, and after that, special assistant Wang came forward.

This time, Sheng Xiaze took Bai Chen to attend the auction to take the opportunity to announce the relationship between Bai Chen and him.

Since Sheng Xiaze became the head of ShengFeng Group, people in the circle have often sold him people, lovers, or marriage partners. Although his attitude of refusal is obvious and rumors about him flying about, he doesn't need a marriage or lover, but still some people do not give up.

Now that there is Bai Chen, Sheng Xiaze wants to show his attitude and put an end to the thoughts of those people, lest his baby will be unhappy when he sees those peach blossoms that are not considered peach blossoms in the future.

Sheng Xiaze wanted to put an end to all accidents that could make his baby unhappy.

When Bai Chen and Sheng Xiaze walked into the venue hand in hand, they attracted the attention of everyone in the venue.

This is the first time that Sheng Xia Ze has been so close to others.

In the past, whether in public or private, Sheng Xiaze kept himself clean and was alone. This was the first time he brought someone to an event.

Everyone's interest in Bai Chen inevitably became stronger.

Who is he?

Not a lot of people present recognized Bai Chen.

Then only a few young people looked at them strangely.

The adopted child of the Lu family? Ning Haile, who seduced Lu Hao and was expelled from the Lu family?

He actually hooked up with Lu Hao's uncle Sheng Xiaze!!!

Gossip gleamed in their eyes.

Sure enough, the wealthy dog ​​has a lot of blood.

Everyone who knew Ning Haile was amazed.

But then the truth hit them in the face.

Because Lu Hao and Ning Haile also came to participate in this charity event.

Two identical faces?

This is amazing!!!

A young man with an air that could make people angry walked to Lu Hao's side curiously with a wine glass.

He usually played with Lu Hao, racing, fighting, and other things together, so he knew Lu Hao and Ning Haile very well. When he saw Bai Chen just now, if he hadn't been cowardly like Lu Hao when seeing Sheng Xiaze, he would have run up to the front to ask what was going on.

Seeing Lu Hao and Ning Haile, who looked exactly like Bai Chen this time, he was surprised, and at the same time, he couldn't help but run over to ask.

He didn't turn a corner at all: "AHao, what's the matter? This is Ning Haile, so who is the one with your uncle?"