Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 3

Countless white frosts appeared on the stone platform without warning, then spread to the soles of Bai Chen's feet little by little, and gradually climbed up the back of Bai Chen's feet, covering Bai Chen's whole feet, and then followed Bai Chen's ankles climbed onto Bai Chen's two short legs.

The surrounding temperature also dropped in an instant.

The children closest to Bai Chen who had not started cultivating couldn't help shivering a few times, holding covering themselves to resist the sudden cold.

The icy air centered on Bai Chen spread out to the surroundings.

Gradually, more and more children without any cultivation base shivered.

At the center point, Bai Chen, whose whole body was wrapped in hoarfrost, had a relaxed and comfortable look on his face.

These are cold frost to others but comfortable and nice to Bai Chen, like he was in the most comfortable comfy bed, making him loosen his brows and want to indulge more.

"The frost physique!" The attendant elder was shocked, his eyes widened!

He shook his wrists excitedly, in disbelief.

It's the frost physique!

Ranked in the top 100 among the spiritual physique, it is a rare and top-quality spiritual physique that complements the mutated ice spirit root and is the most suitable spiritual physique for the mutant ice spirit root!

The attendant elder flushed with excitement starting to breathe heavily.

For thousands of years, except for that person, there's another heavenly favored person in Zixiao Sect!

He must report this happy event to the sect immediately!

The frost appeared not long, then it quickly retreated from Bai Chen's body, and the surrounding temperature gradually returned to normal.

Bai Chen calmly got down from the testing platform.

The attendant elder smiled like a maitreya buddha. He crouched down and patted Bai Chen's small shoulder affectionately: "Good boy, don't be nervous, your aptitude is very good."

Bai Chen nodded.

The attendant elder looked at his loving expression and wasn't alarmed at all, instead he became more optimistic about Bai Chen in his heart.

With such a personality and such aptitude, after that person ascended, Zixiao Sect could still be proud in the cultivation world.

He thought about it and greeted senior brother Li who sent Bai Chen and the others here: "Take care of this child."

It was already dark at this time, the children who failed the test had already been assigned to the outer sect by the guiding disciples in the Wen Ling Hall in batches, leaving only Bai Chen and the children with excellent aptitude who could directly enter the inner sect.

After the attendant elder said it, he couldn't help but look at Bai Chen a few times, as if he were looking at a rare treasure, then finally ran away in a hurry.

These children will be arranged to live in the inner sect first. When it is the third day for Zixiao Sect to recruit disciples, they will go to Zixiao main peak where the sect master is located, together with all the children who are qualified to enter the inner sect for the peak masters to choose.

Three days passed quickly.

Bai Chen was awakened early in the morning. He dressed himself neatly, then took the spirit boat to the main peak with the other children.