Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 14

The steward was sleeping soundly when he suddenly heard a banging on the door. He woke up instantly as soon as he heard the movement from his door. He took his clothes from the side and put them on, put on his shoes and quickly went to the door.

Knocking so fast, hopefully nothing big happens.

It turned out that something really did happen!

The steward looked at the figure with long black hair outside the door wearing a dark cloak. Bai Chen's beautiful face in the moonlight makes his heart skip a beat!

His first thought: Master didn't make his wife wear a mask today?

His second thought: Not right!

He subconsciously stretched out his neck to look for Lin Chi's figure outside his room, but he didn't see anything. Bai Chen is the only one outside his room.

Madam actually came to him late at night without a mask!

The always shred steward dared not use his wise head to imagine his own misery!

He cried in his heart. What about the dark guards? What about the dark guards? Why did the madam run over to his side!!!

The same breakdown. The dark guards, who had no choice, silently hid themselves on the roof and in the bushes.

"He didn't come. I want to ask the steward something." Bai Chen said and glanced at the steward's room: "Let's go in and talk."

Then, Bai Chen didn't care whether the steward agreed or not, he lifted his foot and walked in.

The steward is someone who has experienced the great scenes of the shura field after hundred battles, so he quickly calms himself down and follows Bai Chen into the room.

He thought about it and did not close the door, at the same time, he secretly planned in his heart: No matter what the madam asks, he must answer truthfully. He must quickly send madam back to master. Otherwise, once the master found them, his old life was over!

Bai Chen doesn't have much time so he did not set the stage but ask directly: "Who is that 'old thing'?"

The steward did not respond for a while.

Bai Chen asked again: "Lin Chi's personality is related to that 'old thing', right?"

The steward still didn't respond and was strangely quiet.

Bai Chen didn't ask any further questions. He looked at the steward quietly. The room was silent for a while.

After a long while, the steward sighed: "Master, his life is not good."

Bai Chen's heart aches because of the steward's tone.

The steward looked at Bai Chen, then poured himself a cup of tea and drank it in one gulp. He said: "It's alright if madam knows. I also hope that madam will not be too afraid of master's love for you. He loves you too much and cares too much about you."

"That 'old thing' is master's father." The steward said leisurely.

Lin Chi's father, Lin Danyuan, is a generational chivalrous hero, but he can only be a hero. He was not a good lover, husband, and father.

Lin Danyuan and Lin Chi's mother, Liu Rumei, were childhood sweethearts. They were innocent playmates and grew together. When the elders of the two families saw that they were getting along closely, in the dead of the night, they engaged the two. They two were also interested in each other at that time, so when the elder asked, they responded shyly.

After the engagement, the relationship between the two became more affectionate. Every moment is sweet and happy, it's just a pity that good times don't last long. Demons were rampant at that time. They attacked the martial arts circle, even robbed the Wulin Alliance leader pearl in the palm1. The Wulin Alliance leader was furious and widely distributed martial arts poster, gathering all heroes and people with lofty ideals in the Jianghu to crusade and attack the demon sect.