Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 16

The Jianghu is surging.

Recently, the people from the demon sect have become more and more rampant in the central plain martial arts circle. Martial arts sect should have untied and risen up to get rid of the demons but at this time that the righteous should be unified, conflicts occur in righteous practitioners.

First of all, the brothers in Xiaomen faction, who had a good relationship, suddenly turned against each other, exploding each other's scandalous things that they known about each other. Later, for some reason, it also involved a chivalrous person in the Jianghu.

That chivalrous person has a good reputation in the Jianghu, often rooting out the strong and supporting the weak1. This time it was revealed that in his early years, he raped several weak girls. In order to not reveal his true face, he killed those innocent women afterwards, disguising their rape and murder as bandit doing.

Because the person who broke the news said everything is true, they could even point out the clothes one of the victims was wearing at that time. He also took out a piece of jade pendant that the chivalrous man accidentally lost that same year, saying it was found on the victim. The proof is all there. For a while, the chivalrous man's reputation plummeted as everyone scold. The victims' families even block his door, asking the knight to pay with his life.

Unfortunately, one of the victims was the precious daughter of the master of the famous Sword Pavilion with high reputation in Jianghu.

The master of Sword Pavilion lost his head overnight because of his precious daughter murdered, and his wife was half-blind because of crying too much.

Back then, they slaughtered the bandit's den without leaving anyone behind. Now that they know the real murderer, they can't let it go.

The furious Sword Pavilion's master sent all his disciples to the chivalrous man to seek justice for his daughter, but the chivalrous man also had a great background. His father was the junior brother of Huashan faction's master and his mother was the master of Bai Hua sect.

The famous Sword Pavilion makes swords for all warriors in the Jianghu so they have a special status on the Jianghu, but Bai Hua sect is married with major sects in the Jianghu. Now they are deeply involved.

The two collided, not long after, other sects were also involved one after another.

There's active so there are also passive.

For a while, Jianghu were divided into two major forces against each other.

And from this confrontation, some sect or warrior scandals slowly leaked out.

So the conflict deepened.

However, the Alliance Leader Manor, which has always maintained order in the martial arts circle, did not move at all.

Someone came to the Alliance Leader Manor, wanting to ask Lin Chi to preside over the righteousness sect and stop these sects from killing each other, were all stopped by the steward in the manor at a critical juncture. They were rejected one by one on the grounds that he is in retreat so he shouldn't be distrubed.

Those who come can only leave disappointed.

And that certain someone, who is in retreat, is pressing Bai Chen on the bed in the cage room made of black iron.

Bai Chen opened his hazy eyes, there was a broken sound from his throat. His hands clinging tightly onto Lin Chi's back, unconsciously left a trail of fingernails marks on his back.

He doesn't know how long it has been before the beast on him finally stopped moving. He pinched Bai Chen's chin and gently stroked Bai Chen's sweat-soaked black hair, "Baby, it won't be long before your wish comes true."