Record of twin brothers debt of gratitude and revenge 3

Lu Hao really wanted to go into Sheng Xiaze's office to see how Bai Chen was doing, but he was really very cowardly towards Sheng Xiaze. Although his parents and grandfather never really taught him a lesson from childhood to adulthood, they were always on the lookout for him. They always ask him to use his uncle Xiaze as his role model.

It stands to reason that Lu Hao should hate Sheng Xiaze, a child from someone else's family, but when he was a child, his parents often left him with his uncle Sheng Xiaze, who was only seven or eight years older than him. He has always been very serious. He promised his sister and brother-in-law to take care of his little nephew, and then he would really discipline him seriously. Once Lu Hao failed to achieve the goal set for him by Sheng Xiaze or caused some trouble, Sheng Xiaze would ruthlessly teach Lu Hao a lesson.

He has been taught a lot, and he has been taught very miserably a few times. Everyone is on Sheng Xiaze's side, thinking that Lu Hao should have a good memory. Over time, Lu Hao, who has no human rights in front of his little uncle Sheng Xiaze, turned cowardly once he saw Sheng Xiaze.

The shadow from his childhood is too deep.

Lu Hao looked at Sheng Xiaze's office, his body trembling imperceptibly, and finally decided to stay in place and wait, so that his little uncle would not have another excuse to teach him a lesson.

Sheng Xiaze went straight into the office without looking at Lu Hao when he came back after the meeting.

Lu Hao shrank his neck, and then moved in small steps to special assistant Wang, who was following behind: "Special assistant Wang, is little uncle in a bad mood?"

Special assistant Wang gave Lu Hao a perfect smile, that smile was unfathomable: "How can we be capable of knowing the president's thoughts?"

The meeting lasted for nearly two hours, and it was already twelve o'clock. Sheng Xiaze first went to the lounge to take a look at the sweet Bai Chen, who was still sleeping, and he said a few words to special assistant Wang, then just told him to go have lunch and take a break.

When Lu Hao went into the office, he was even more anxious when he didn't see Bai Chen's figure.

For a split second, his leg almost softened and he wanted to kneel down to beg for mercy.

......

Ning Haile looked at himself in the mirror with a gloomy face. He suddenly shouted and threw the full-length mirror in front of him to the ground.

'Crash'

The mirror shattered into countless pieces of different sizes scattered under his feet. He still seemed very unhappy, and threw everything that could be thrown from the bed and table beside him to the ground.

The broken mirror on the ground reflected Ning Haile's ugly face.

He has nothing left...

All because of Ning Lele!

As the adopted son of the Lu family, he seduced Lu Hao, the truly precious young master of the Lu family. He was spurned and rejected by the Lu family. He became a joke in the upper class. Persisting in that circle and finally becoming the Lu family's young master husband, but he found out that the person Lu Hao loved was only his useless twin brother from childhood to adulthood, and he was with him just to use him as a substitute.

He was jealous, he was angry, and later, in order to save Lu Hao, he chased after him all the way, pretending to be pitiful, weak, and sympathetic, but he never thought that the twin brother, who was in his palm and couldn't make a splash, would suddenly scratch him!

After being taught a lesson, Lu Hao actually fell in love with his twin brother even more, and he, the former stand-in, was forgotten in his mind. Lu Hao was afraid that the other party would be jealous and angry, so he forbade him to follow!